A Chartered Accountant (CA) is a financial analyst and report writer who specialises in accounting, auditing, taxation, and other related advice services.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is the statutory organisation in India that has the authority to recognise Chartered Accountants. It also serves as a regulatory authority for the country's accounting profession. To become a member of ICAI, an individual must complete the ICAI-designed course.
ICAI CA Course Fees 2022
- ICAI CA Foundation Course Fee:
The CA Foundation Course costs Rs. 9,200 in total. There is an additional cost of Rs.600 for journal subscriptions.
The following is the fee structure:
- 200 for a registration form
- Fees for registration are Rs.9000
- ICAI CA Intermediate Course Fee:
The Intermediate Course has a total charge of Rs. 18,000 for two groups and Rs.13,000 for a single group. The following is the fee structure:
Fees for Registration:
- 15,000 for both categories
- 11,000 rupees for a single group
- Fees for Student Activities – Rs. 2,000
It should be noted that this is only required to be paid once. This does not need to be paid again when a student registers for the second group.
Articleship Registration Fees – Rs. 1,000.
- ICAI CA Final Course Fee:
The fee for the ca final course is Rs. 22,000 (in Indian rupees).
Programs of Study:
- The ICITSS fee is Rs. 13,500, while the AICITSS price is Rs.14,500.
CA Coaching Institute in Chennai
KS Academy, a Professional Coaching Institute with the mission of Developing Quality Chartered Accountants, has been a stepping stone to Aspiring Students' achievement.
Register Now our CA Classes:
- CA Foundation Classes - https://ksacademy.co.in/ksa-ca-foundation-courses.php
- CA Intermediate Classes - https://ksacademy.co.in/ksa-ca-intermediate-courses.php
- CA Final Classes - https://ksacademy.co.in/ksa-ca-final-courses.php
Get in touch with us at:
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/ksacademyca
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ksacademyca
Twitter - https://twitter.com/ksacademyca