Cash App provides Cash App cards only to the US users and partners with some top US-based stores to reload Cash App Cards. In addition, users can find the nearby stores using the app.
- Open the Cash App
- Go to the Banking tab and get the map of locations where you can reload card
- Scroll down to find and select Add Paper Money
- Next, you can see the locations of stores
- Select Walmart store and you can see the complete address of store near you
- If you wish you navigate the to address using map navigation
- Reach the nearby Walmart store and tell the cashier that you want to add money to your Cash App Card.
- Show the barcode you generated in your app and give the money to the cashier and that’s it.
- Soon the money will be added to your Cash App Card.
Read More: How To Add Money To Cash App Card At Walmart