- Install the Hulu app from the app store of your smart TV.
- Open the Hulu app on your smart tv and click on sign in.
- Select the option to sign in on the web browser.
- You will get an activation code on the tv screen with a link to visit hulu.com/activate on the browser.
- Visit www.hulu.com/activate verizon on your smartphone or computer and enter the code displaying on the tv screen
- After entering the code, you will get a Hulu account login screen.
- If you already have a Hulu account, enter your login credentials and if you don't have an account, go to sign up and create your Hulu account.
- After the successful login, you can start watching Hulu on your smart tv.
What Is Internet Speed Required for Hulu With Live TV?
Hulu can lower the video quality of a stream based on the quality of the viewer's internet speed, so it is possible to watch shows on Hulu without high internet speed. If you encounter a playback error with Hulu, it's usually easy to fix. Hulu does recommend some minimum download speeds if you want to experience the best possible picture quality.
Hulu recommends 1.5+ Mbps for standard definition video for on-demand shows and movies and 3+ Mbps for high definition video.
For Hulu Live TV: Hulu recommends 8+ Mbps for a single stream and additional bandwidth to view multiple streams.