The first thing to look for when buying a new Canon Pixma printer is the setup guide. After completing the initial setup, you can use all the printing functions of your Canon PIXMA printer. However, you can only start the setup process after unpacking the printer and connecting the power cord and other cables. After turning on the printer, go to https //ij start cannon and follow the steps in this article.
What does ij.start.canon mean?
To install printer drivers on your Windows or Mac device, after purchasing a new Canon printer, visit ij.start.canon. This page provides information on how to download and install the printer driver. Start by installing the Canon printer driver and follow the setup process at ij.start.canon Let's finish This means maximum simplicity of operation and deployment. Canon printer installation process is therefore very simple.
Installing the Canon Pixma Printer at Canon.com/ijsetup
To complete canon startup, the Pixma printer must be connected to power and then to a wireless network through ij start cannon. However, most people don't know how to connect their printer to the wireless network. Therefore, you can start the sign-in process by following the quick actions listed below. This method tries to connect the printer by reaching WPS or WiFi node.
- Connect your printer and press the power button to turn on the printer.
- Check whether the printer light is stable.
- Then find the Wi-Fi button on your printer.
- When you find the wireless button, press and hold it.
- You must release this button when the light starts blinking.
- Find and press the WPS button on your router.
- The printer starts searching for networks in range.
- Therefore, the power LED and the indicator LED blink at the same time.
- Hold your breath and wait for the lights to stop flashing.
- Finally, connect the printer to an available network.
After the connection is established, you can see that the ij.start.canon process is complete. You can print a test page to see if the connection is successful.
Connecting the Canon PIXMA printer to Wi-Fi requires proper setup as described in the procedure above. This section shows how to set up the printer with the ij.start.cannon method easily and can be completed with the by following each step carefully. To avoid connection errors, select the correct network and enter the network key carefully.
References: Canon iJ setup