To register as an architect with a state or territory architects registration board in Australia, applicants have an Australian accredited architectural qualification or have successful AACA's (Architects Accreditation Council of Australia) overseas qualifications assessment before sitting Architectural Practice Examination (APE). AACA's overseas qualifications assessment process conducted in two stages determines whether a person's overseas academic qualification compares with a present Australian accredited qualification in architecture. If the applicant's qualification is deemed comparable, he or she is eligible to undertake Architectural Practice Examination. But it is not easy to get registered on AACA; you need to prepare Architectural Portfolio efficiently.
We at CDRAustralia.Org help those candidates who struggle to get registered with the architects' registration board in Australia by providing Architectural Portfolio Writing Services. We are the renowned and experienced CDR services providers in Australia as we are associated with a team of highly skilled experts who help you in your Architectural Portfolio Writing AACA. We guide you effectively so that you can ensure your success.
Two stages of AACA's overseas qualification assessment process:
- Stage 1 of the overseas qualification assessment is an assessment of tertiary qualifications in architecture that have been awarded outside of Australia and allows a graduate to apply for registration as an architect in the country of the awarding institution.
- Stage 2 is a competency-based assessment that contains the submission of a portfolio of two to four architectural projects and a summary statement to 2021 of the National Standard of Competency for Architects in Australia and an assessment interview.
Eligibility criteria to apply for the AACA assessment
- Applicants must have completed five years of full-time equivalent architectural qualification awarded by an institution outside Australia, or have been awarded a qualification that enables a graduate to proceed to registration as an architect in the country of the awarding institution.
- Applicants must provide evidence of a minimum of 6 months of relevant experience.
- English language proficiency
- Applicants may reside in Australia or overseas
What are the service features you get from us when asking for Architectural Portfolio Writing Help?
- Plagiarism-free and impeccable service
- Free modifications
- 100% approval rate
- Round-the-clock support
- Multiple subjects experts
- On-time project submission
- 100% guaranteed satisfaction
- Assured quality and reliability
Apart from Architectural Portfolio Writing Services, you get the below services:
- NER work experience statement
- RPEQ Australia
- RPL Writing Services
- Commitment Statement Australia Skilled Migrants
- KAO2 Knowledge Assessment Engineering New Zealand
- Competency-Based Assessment IEPNG
- Eng Competency Based Assessment APEGBC
- CDR Writing Services
Why choose us for Architectural Portfolio writing services?
CDR Australia provide one of the best Architectural Portfolio Writing Help for applicants who struggle to write their architectural portfolio and summary statement. We have a dedicated team to support you in completing your registration application to ensure your success as an architect with a state or territory architects registration board in Australia. We are the most trusted and affordable service providers among the others. We are available 24x7 to assist you with the best service. If you need more information, you can contact our online executives by visiting our site.
WhatsApp:- +61-2 9191 7405