Instagram is a very popular social media platform used by hundreds of millions of active users worldwide, and these days there are many websites that are using this platform to engage in conversations with their target audience. However, as Instagram succeeds in growing its user base, more and more people tend to face issues.
If your Instagram is not working, don't worry. You probably just need to fix a few things or change a setting or two. I'll show you how to fix Instagram so it will work again.
Best Way to Fix Instagram Not Working Issues
If you are facing some problem while using Instagram on your device, then you can easily fix that by following below given troubleshooting steps.
- Restart your device and make sure to close all background apps.
- Disable Wi-Fi and data connection on your device.
- Clear cache memory by going to Settings > Application manager > Instagram > Storage > Clear Cache option.
- If you are able to login into Instagram but unable to upload photos or videos, then try clearing data from the application by going to Settings > Applications > InstaFreeze > Clear Data option.
- Disable any ad blocker app that you have installed on your Android phone as it may be causing this issue.
- Wrap Up
Hopefully, this post was helpful. If you've already tried the solutions above and Instagram not working today, then be sure to comment below. Maybe there's a workaround that wasn't covered in this roundup.