Signing up with Hulu Live tv is an easy process, and it is easier if you already have a Hulu account & hulu activate not working.
Sign up for Hulu Live TV: First Time Users
If you don't have a Hulu account, here's how to sign up for Hulu with Live TV:
- Open the Hulu website, hulu.com, on your smartphone or computer.
- Click on the button to start your free trial.
- Locate the Hulu with the Live TV option and click select.
- Then, you will get a screen to create your Hulu account; you will get an option to use your Facebook account, or you can enter your details.
- Enter your credit card information and click submit.
Sign up for Hulu Live TV for Existing Users
If you already have a Hulu subscription, adding live tv is even easier; here's how to sign up for live tv on your Hulu account.
- Go to hulu.com and login into your Hulu account.
- Click on get live TV.
- Select one of the plans, including live TV, click on the switch to this plan, and click continue.
- Enter your zip code, and click continue.
How to activate Hulu on Smart tv?
- Install the Hulu app from the app store of your smart TV.
- Open the Hulu app on your smart tv and click on sign in.
- Select the option to sign in on the web browser.
- You will get an activation code on the tv screen with a link to visit hulu.com/activate on the browser.
- Visit www.hulu.com/activate verizon on your smartphone or computer and enter the code displaying on the tv screen
- After entering the code, you will get a Hulu account login screen.
- If you already have a Hulu account, enter your login credentials and if you don't have an account, go to sign up and create your Hulu account.
- After the successful login, you can start watching Hulu on your smart tv.