Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report titled, ‘Surgical Drainage Devices Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019–2027’. According to the report, the Global Surgical Drainage Devices Market was valued at US$ 2.9 Bn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 3.9% from 2019 to 2027.
Request Sample of Report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=21800
- Surgical drains are implants that allow removal of fluid and/or gas from a wound or body cavity. This broad definition includes nasogastric tubes, urinary catheters, vascular access ports, and ventriculoperitoneal shunts. The main indications for drain use include the need to eliminate dead space, remove existing fluid or gas, and prevent accumulation of fluid or gas. Dead space develops between tissues after disruption of subcutaneous connective tissues.
- The Surgical Drainage Devices are segmented into by product type, by application and by end user.
- North America dominated the Global Surgical Drainage Devices Market in 2018 and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. Highly structured health care industry, increased usage in cases of emergency are expected to drive the market in North America.
- Asia Pacific is likely to be a highly lucrative market and it is expected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. China has the largest population in Asia Pacific followed by India. Growing economy, increase in geriatric population, rise in awareness among people, favorable insurance coverage, and surge in number of surgeries are likely to propel the surgical drainage devices market in the country.
Request for Covid-19 Impact Analysis: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=21800
Disease surveillance to Drive Market
- Surveillance data provide opportunities for comparisons of different preventative interventions and trends over time, and allow bench marking of performance between similar units and healthcare facilities. Surveillance data are used by stake holders to inform the development and roll-out of disease control initiatives within the organization.
Active Drainage Segment to Dominate Market
- Based on product type, the Global Surgical Drainage Devices Market has been divided into active drainage and passive drainage. The Active Drainage segment dominated the Global Surgical Drainage Devices Market in 2018and the trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. Increase in use of Active Drainage to accelerate the growth of the segment. Factors such as lower risk of retrograde infection and accurate measurement of drainage and skin protection from irritating discharge are driving the active drainage segment globally.
Orthopedics application to be highly lucrative segment
- In terms of application, the Global Surgical Drainage Devices Market has been classified into General Surgery, Neurosurgery, Obsterics/Gynecology, Orthopedics, Plastic/Reconstructive Surgery, Thoracic and Cardiovascular.
- The Orthopedics segment dominated the Surgical Drainage Devices Market. Growing prevalence of musculoskeletal diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus erythematous, osteoporosis, etc. and increasing number of orthopedic procedures, such as hip replacement, knee replacement, etc. are expected to drive the orthopedic surgical drainage devices market globally.
Enquiry Before Buying: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=21800
North America to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of region, the Global Surgical Drainage Devices Market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominated the Global Surgical Drainage Devices Market in 2018, followed by Europe.
- North America accounted for major share of the Global Surgical Drainage Devices Market in 2018. Rising number of orthopedic surgeries, such as hip replacement, knee replacement, etc. and high per capita healthcare expenditure are projected to accelerate the surgical drainage devices market in the region.
- The Surgical Drainage Devices Market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR from 2019to 2027. This can be attributed to rapid economic growth in developing economies such as India, China, Indonesia, Vietnam, South Korea, and the Philippines.
- The Global Surgical Drainage Devices Market is fragmented in terms of number of players. Key players in the global market include Braun Melsungen AG, BD, Cook Medical, Medtronic, Teleflex Incorporated, Stryker, Johnson and Johnson, Cardinal Health, Cardinal Health, REDAX, Smith & Nephew plc, Acelity L.P. Inc, Integra LifeSciences and Medela AG among others.
The Global Surgical Drainage Devices Market has been segmented as follows:
- Global Surgical Drainage Devices Market, by Type
- Active Drainage
- Passive Drainage
- Global Surgical Drainage Devices Market, by Application
- General Surgery
- Plastic/Reconstructive Surgery
- Thoracic and Cardiovascular
- Global Surgical Drainage Devices Market, by End User
- Independent Clinics
About Us Section:
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyse information. Now avail flexible Research Subscriptions, and access Research multi-format through downloadable databooks, infographics, charts, interactive playbook for data visualization and full reports through MarketNgage, the unified market intelligence engine. Sign Up for a 7 day free trial!
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453