How to immigrate to the UK?

All overseas nationals must apply for a visa to enter the UK if they intend to stay for more than 90 days. Non-EEA nationals must also apply for a visitor visa if their stay is less than 90 days, while citizens of EEA countries can enter the country without a visa for up to 90 days. There are many types of UK visas, including short-term visas and long-term visas, and which visa is right for you depends on why you intend to enter the UK and how long you plan to stay in the UK.
UK visas available
Available visa types include work visas, study visas, family visas, tourist visas, business visas and transit visas. Many UK visas can also be used as a route to indefinite leave to remain, a key step in gaining British citizenship. The UK's new points-based system requires you to earn a certain number of points for each visa to qualify, and you'll need to show you can do this.
UK visa types and purpose
  • Skilled worker visa, skilled worker with job offer in the UK
  • Temporary work visa for temporary work, work experience and research in the UK for less than 12 months
  • Youth Mobility Visa 2 year work permit for young people aged 18-20 in participating region
  • Paid to grant engagement visas, short-term entry for individuals invited to the UK as experts in their field
  • Athlete visa, work permit for elite athletes or qualified coaches
  • Minister of Religious Affairs Visa, Work Permit for Religious Workers
  • Intra-company transfer visa, employees of multinational companies are transferred to work in the UK branch
  • Business visitor visa to travel to the UK on business for up to 6 months
  • Student visitor visa to study temporarily in the UK
  • Tourist visa to travel to the UK for up to 6 months for leisure or other purposes
  • Adult student visa to study in the UK
  • Two-year post-study work visa, work permit for international students studying a bachelor's or master's course in the UK
  • Child student visa for children aged 4-17 to study in the UK
  • Spouse visa for UK citizens/settlers
  • Fiance visa for UK citizens/settled persons
  • Unmarried Partner Visa Long-term partner of a UK citizen/settler
  • Adult Dependent Visa For foreigners who need the care of a relative in the UK
  • Child Dependent Visas Children of UK citizens/settlers, not living independently(移民英國 in Chinese)
  • Ancestor visa citizens of Commonwealth countries with British grandparents
  • Innovator Visa International entrepreneur invests £50,000 in UK business
  • Investor Visa International Investors have at least £2 million to invest in UK businesses
Publicado en Travel en junio 13 at 10:24
Comentarios (0)
No login
Inicie sesión o regístrese para enviar su comentario
Cookies on De Gente Vakana.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.