- Vaishno Devi Temple is one of the most famous Hindu Temple. It is situated in Katra village at Trikuta Mountains which comes under the Reasi district of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Temple is at the peak of 5200 ft. from sea level and approx 13 km. far from Katra village.
- The mandir is always open to its devotees. According to reports 10 million people per year visit here to see this temple.
- Inside Vaishno devi Temple, there is no statue of Maa Vaishnavi inside the cave. But there is three construction of stone inside the cave and they are called Pindis. And it is believed that these Pindis are of Maa Kali, Maa Saraswati, and Maa Laxmi.
- On a mountain bordering the Trikuta Mountains, there are five rock structures overlooking a sacred cave, the Shrine of Devi. The three-headed natural rock formation known as Saint Pindie is worshipped as a revelation of the Mother Goddess. On the same mountain is another shrine within the cave, a gateway to another dimension of superconsciousness.
menu menu Menu