The Canon Pixma E470 comes with Wifi-Direct. You may print immediately from your Android or iOS smartphone. There's no need to utilise a cable or exert extra effort to operate the printer. You can print your favourite images and documents immediately from your smartphone or tablet with the Pixma E470 wifi-direct. You can change the printer settings to suit your requirements. To learn how to print from a mobile device on the Pixma E470, read this guide to the conclusion.
Printer Configuration- Connecting Printer to Wireless Connection
To Setup Canon E470 Printer you must follow the instruction given below:
- Make sure you've finished setting up your printer's hardware before starting the configuration procedure. The printer must be supplied with ink and paper.
- The printer should then be turned on by clicking the power button. Wait until the power lamp is fully illuminated.
- Then, to connect to the network, press and hold the Wifi button. This button is located on the printer's operational panel, towards the top.
- Press the "Color" button on the operating panel once the Wi-Fi light has stabilised.
- The power lamp is now blinking. Wait until the power lamp has reached a steady state.
- After that, press the "Color" button once more.
- The light on the Wireless network lamp will start flashing as a result of this action.
- Allow for the Wifi light to stabilise.
- The power and Wifi Lamps will cease blinking and become stable once your printer is connected to the internet.
- This will connect your printer to the wireless network successfully.
- You must now verify the printer configuration.
To do so, ensure sure your printer is turned on and that the paper tray is full with at least two A-4 sheets.
- Then, hold down the WiFi button until the power lights blinks once. Release the button when the light blinks.
- Then press the WiFi button once more. The network information page will be printed as a result of this action.
- Check the Connection pointer on the printout. It must say "Active," and the SSID service must say the right name of the wireless connection. This indicates that your printer has been successfully configured for wireless connectivity.
Download and Install Printer Driver
- First and foremost, open your device's web browser.
- After that, go to the Canon Setup webpage. In the address box, type "canon.com/ijsetup" to get started.
- This will take you to the website where you can install the printer driver.
- To proceed, select "Set Up" from the drop-down menu.
- A Product Selection window will display as a result. In the empty area in this window, type E470 for your product model.
- After you've entered the model, click the "Go" button.
- This will bring up a window where you can download the driver. To receive the desired download link, select your Operating System from the drop-down menu.