Paris is one of the best places in Europe. Eurostar has services for this beautiful city. The city has several buildings and museums that have been selected as World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. The Eiffel Tower is the iconic symbol of France.
Plan your trip and book your tickets with Spirit Airlines Reservations. If you already booked your flight with Spirit Airlines, you can manage it with Spirit Airlines Manage Booking.
Here are some of the best places you can visit with your family:
1. Eiffel Tower: The Eiffel Tower is one of the most popular places in Europe. It was built by Gustavo Eiffel in the 16th century. The tower is open to the general public on all days of the week except national holidays. The tower timings are from 9.45 am to 12.45 am. According to an official estimate, more than 6 million tourists visit this place annually. There is a luxury restaurant at the top of the tower which gives you some stunning views of the city.
2. Center Georges Pompidou: This is a great art gallery that you can take with your kids. The gallery houses many artifacts and objects that depict the past and heritage of Paris. The visual arts are not hindered by language barriers. There is a famous carnival that takes place every weekend where clowns, musicians, and memes take place in the plaza.
3. Euro Disney: Disneyland is another popular place where you can take your family along. There are many rides that your kids can enjoy. Plus, your kids will be thrilled to meet their favorite Disney characters, too. Disneyland Adventure Park is located in the northeastern suburb of France and is easily accessible by bus or train.
4. Tuileries Gardens: These gardens are another famous attraction in France. These gardens are located in the heart of the city where you can spend the afternoon with your loved ones. You can also enjoy a boat ride across the pond which will make your trip to France truly memorable.
5. Louvre: This place has one of the best museums in France. The Museum in the Louvre is one of the most visited art museums in the world. There are many museums that showcase the art, culture, and history of Paris. The museum in the Louvre has more than 35000 artifacts that date back to prehistoric times. One of the main attractions of this place is the glass pyramids located at its main entrance.