According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global powder metallurgy components market was valued at USD 21.3 Billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 38.9 Billion by the year 2027, at a CAGR of 7.9%. Powder Metallurgy (PM) is the technology used for producing mechanical parts from metal and other powders. More recently, the vast majority of the manufacturing of industrial parts is based on PM manufacturing methods. PM components in the automotive sector are in high demand on an international scale due to the cost-benefit and functional flexibility they provide. PM sector, for the electrical machinery industry as components, power tools, hydraulic equipment, motors, and magnetic components, can supply directly or indirectly. The applications for powder metallurgy components can be bifurcated into two main groups. The first group involves the parts that are difficult to be manufactured by any other method, such as those made from molybdenum, tungsten, or tungsten carbide. Filters, porous bearings, and different types of hard and soft magnetic components are exclusively made with PM technology. The second group involves PM components that offer a cost-effective alternative to castings, machined parts, and forgings.
Key participants include Fine Sinter, PMG Holding, GKN Hoeganaes, Schunk Group, Porite Group, Hitachi Chemical, AMES, Metaldyne Performance, SMC Powder Metallurgy, Stackpole International, and Sumitomo Electric among others
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2461
Powder metallurgy is a viable alternative to other fabrication processes as it suited for the mass-production activity. While actual throughput rates are dependent on the equipment capacities, it is not uncommon to be able to produce small parts at a rate of several thousand per hour. In 2017, North America was the chief consumer of PM components, followed by the Asia Pacific. The Asia Pacific region revenue is projected to surpass that in North America owing to the growth in electrical & electronics and automobile industries in the region. The rise in GDP, growth in research activities, and an increase in investment in electric vehicles are estimated to boost the revenue in the Asia Pacific in the coming years. The U.S is expected to attain a significant contribution to the powder metallurgy components in North America during the forecast period. The rise in consumer interest in electric vehicles and emphasis on the fuel efficiency of vehicles is encouraging manufacturers to design lightweight components. This is driving the powder metallurgy components market in the U.S. Europe is also one of the prominent regions of the global powder metallurgy components market. An increase in focus on curbing carbon emissions and the development of lightweight automotive parts are the most prominent drivers in the region.
The rapidly developing automotive industry in China and India, along with low manufacturing costs, is estimated to propel the regional markets. Europe held the second-largest market in 2018 owing to well-established automotive sectors in the U.K., France, Germany, and Italy. Consequently, the high capital cost of powder metallurgy processing equipment and the high dependency on import of raw materials may hamper the market growth.
Browse Full Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/powder-metallurgy-components-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Powder Metallurgy Components market on the basis of product type, application, and region:
Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2017–2027)
- Ferrous Metals
- Non-Ferrous Metals
Preparation Process (Revenue, USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2017–2027)
- Mechanical Pulverisation
- Electrolytic Process
- Chemical Reduction
Fabrication Method (Revenue, USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2017–2027)
Application (Revenue, USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2017–2027)
- Engine Parts
- Aerospace & Defense
- Electrical & Electronics
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2017–2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Further key findings from the report suggest
- As of 2019, ferrous metals is the leading type segment of the global Powder Metallurgy Components This segment is projected to register the significant growth during the forecast period due to its rising preference in end-use applications
- The ferrous metals type powder metallurgy components segment has also shown the highest growth rate of 7.96% and is expected to maintain the position during the forecast period
- The automotive application of powder metallurgy components accounted for the most significant market share in 2019. It is projected to maintain its lead with a CAGR of 7.89% during the forecast period
- The aerospace application segment is the fastest-growing segment, registering the highest CAGR followed by the automotive segment which held the chief position in the powder metallurgy components market
- The Asia-Pacific region accounted for the most significant market share in 2019 with a growth rate of 8.62%. This region is proposed to remain the dominant regional segment during 2020-2027. The China country is the fastest-growing economy, which is projected to drive the global Powder Metallurgy Components market.
- Both North America and Europe regions are forecasted to show significant growth over the coming years
Overview of the TOC of the Report:
- Chapter 1: Industry Overview including segmentation and drivers
- Chapter 2: Competitive landscape
- Chapter 3: Regional Analysis of Production and Consumption
- Chapter 4: Revenue and Market share by types
- Chapter 5: Consumption outline by applications including market share and growth rate
- Chapter 6: Profiling of manufacturers and key players
- Chapter 7: Production and manufacturing cost analysis
- Chapter 8: Supply chain analysis, market strategy analysis, and sourcing strategy
- Chapter 9: Market forecast
- Chapter 10: Conclusion of the research findings
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2461
Thank you for reading our report. To receive further information on the report or to enquire about its customization, please get in touch with us and get your report tailored according to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370