Among the variety of printers available in the market, Canon printers are one of the most reliable and durable printers. Most of the users opt for Canon printing services for their personal and professional use. Though the Canon printers give you such an incredible scoop of features, still, the printer is not error-free. Some great features do come with such a big brand. However, most of the common users have to face Canon printer error code 1403 issues while printing their needs. Generally, being a user you might get panic about these printer error messages. But as a user, there is nothing for you to be apprehensive about it as this guide will help you to deal with the Canon Printer Error Code 1403 issue simply.
One good way to resolve this error code 1403 is to directly contact the canon printer tech support team who will answer all your queries. There are expert professionals who look after such occurrences of errors in Canon printers and help the user in dealing with that issue. They are so experienced that you can take support from them anytime to resolve your printer issues. Below discussed is a sequence of steps you can follow to resolve Canon printer error code 1403.
Solutions of Canon Printer Error Code 1403: +
Go through the below-provided statements to get rid of the error in just a second. Have a glimpse at noted points and follow the guide thoroughly to get a quick-fix solution:
Step 1: The very beginning step you need to follow is to check your printer whether it is turned off or on. Now, slowly unplug the printer from the power supply. Open the lid and wait for the carriage so that it can slide automatically. Afterward, eliminate all the ink cartridges one by one.
Step 2: Now, you need to clean the printhead, cartridges, and other hardware parts carefully. You will have to use a cotton swab, hot water, and isopropyl alcohol to clean the preferred parts. Take the cotton swabs and dip them carefully into the mixture of both hot water and isopropyl alcohol. Now, wipe both the cartridges and printhead properly until they get cleaned and dried.
Step 3: Then, check if any remaining inks are dozy out from the printhead. You should keep one thing in your mind that until the cartridges get dried completely, you cannot insert them back into the machine. After a couple of minutes once the cartridges get dry out completely, make sure to insert them within the printhead of the printer. And then put the top cover back to its initial place.
Step 4: In the next step, you are suggested to check that no cartridge or printhead gets out from any side. After that, you will have to plug in the printer back to the power supply and then turn your printer ON back. After doing that, you can check whether the ink cartridges are working correctly or not. Check the printing quality by running a quality check and see whether it prints clearly or appropriately or not.
Related Blog: Epson Error Code 0Xf3
Update Your Canon Printer Driver
If a driver gets out-of-date, then this could be one of the possible reasons why you suffer from such errors. Thus, it is important to solve it. To do so, follow the provided steps in the given sequence:
- First, go to the “Start” menu on your Windows, click the “Control Panel” option and then opt 'Hardware and Sound'
- Tap the option “Device Manager” and then select “Printer” from the drop-down list
- Now, place a right-click on your printer and select “Update Driver”. Choose whether you want to search for the driver automatically or manually
- Rather than this, you can visit the official website of Canon printer and download the driver from there
Change The Printer Driver Defaults
Any kind of inappropriate settings done on your printer can lead to this error. Hence, it is recommended to change it immediately via the below-provided instructions:
- Go to the Start menu, click on “Settings” and then select the 'Printer & Faxes' option
- Now, right-click on the printer and choose "Properties"
- Go to the “Advanced” tab, select the “Printing Default” button and then change the settings accordingly
Replace The Ink Cartridges
As we have discussed earlier that the problem is associated with ink cartridges. So, it is recommended to resolve it by replacing it with a new set of ink cartridges. Here are few steps to help you to replace the ink cartridges in the easiest form. So let's do it:
- First, open the front cover and the paper output tray on your printer. Again, open the paper output cover
- Now, push the cartridge until it gets adjusted appropriately and then removes it instantly one-by-one from the printer
- Unpack the new cartridge that you got and remove the protective tape from the surface as well
- Insert the cartridge within the system and move it slightly within the cartridge holder
- Push it until it makes a click-like sound. Once you get to hear it, this means the cartridge is installed properly in its slot
- Now, close the paper output cover and then start a print job
Thanks For Reading.