The Global Particle Counters Market in terms of revenue was estimated to be worth $511 million in 2022 and is poised to reach $826 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.0% from 2022 to 2027. Favorable conditions and the high adoption of advanced technologies in various medical and industrial sectors have aided the growth of end-use industries for particle counters, such as automotive, aerospace, energy, and oil & gas. Moreover, favorable regulatory scenario, and growing focus on the quality of food products are the key factors driving the growth of this market. In addition, emerging economies (such as Brazil, India, South Korea, and China).
Download PDF Brochure:
Key Market Players:
Particle Measuring Systems (US), Beckman Coulter (US), RION Co., Ltd. (Japan), Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions (US), TSI (US), Climet Instruments Company (US), Met One Instruments, Inc. (US), Particle Plus (US), Setra Systems (US), PAMAS (Germany), Chemtrac (US), Hal Technology (US), Konamax (US), Veltek Associates (US), PCE Instruments (UK), GrayWolf Sensing Solutions (US), Extech Instruments (US), Palas GmbH (Germany), HYDAC International (Australia), and Fluke Corporation (US)
The research report categorizes the particle counters market into the following segments and sub-segments:
- Airborne Particle Counters
- Liquid Particle Counters
- Cleanroom Monitoring
- Drinking Water Contamination Monitoring
- Aerosol Monitoring and Research
- Indoor Air Quality Monitoring
- Contamination Monitoring of Liquids
- Chemical Contamination Monitoring
- Other Applications [Atmospheric and Climate Research, Particle Formation and Growth Studies, Combustion and Engine Research, Inhalation Toxicology Research, Operating Room Monitoring, Air Curtain Monitoring, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) Troubleshooting, and Duct Leakage Testing, among others
By End User
- Life Sciences & Medical Device Industry
- Semiconductor Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Aerospace Industry
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Other End Users (Cosmetics Industry, Military, Hospitals, Research Centers, and Universities, among others)
Request 10% Customization:
North America is expected to be the largest market during the forecast period.
North America held major share of the market in 2021 and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. Growth of the market is attributed to the strong pharmaceutical industry in the US, increasing use of particle counters for monitoring air pollution, government initiatives to raise awareness about the importance of pollution prevention and control. US is the largest pharmaceutical market; while Canada is the 10th largest pharmaceutical market in the world. Moreover, increasing government expenditure on air pollution monitoring & control and the growing focus on air pollution monitoring are expected to fuel the demand for airborne particle counters among various industries. This will further drive the growth of the market in North America.
- Robust growth in applied markets
- Favorable regulatory scenario
- Growing focus on the quality of food products
- High cost of particle counters
- Technical limitations of particle counters
- Emerging markets
- In September 2021, Particle Measuring Systems launched Lasair Pro Airborne Particle Counter that supports various applications, including clean area monitoring (portable and remote) and classification
- In May 2021, Particle Measuring Systems launched IsoAir Pro-Plus Remote Particle Counter for high-tech and pharma manufacturing
- In October 2020, Particle Measuring Systems launched IsoAir Pro-E Remote Particle Counter with built-in vacuum, to streamline cleanroom monitoring.
- In July 2020, Danaher Corporation launched MET ONE 3400+portable air particle counter to help simplify cleanroom monitoring for FDA & GMP compliance.
- In February 2020, Spectris partnered with Agronaut Manufacturing System to create control contamination solutions.
- In June 2019, TSI launched the AeroTrak+ Remote Airborne Particle Counters for monitoring manufacturing cleanrooms.
Report Link: (Particle Counters Market)
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies' revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model - GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets's flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
Visit Our Web Site: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com