The global synbiotics market size was USD 817.2 million in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Growing health awareness among consumers towards nutritional supplements and the provision of various health benefits from synbiotics is a key factor driving market revenue growth.
With the reader's comprehension in mind, the team of analysts at Emergen Research painstakingly put up the new study named "Global Synbiotics Market." A sizable database on industry distribution is also included. The study takes into account both historical and current market conditions in order to forecast the worldwide Synbiotics market outlook during the forecast period (2022–2030). Researchers who thoroughly examined the global market were able to identify the factors affecting the industry's overall growth. Strong analytical techniques, such as SWOT analysis and Porter's Five Forces, are used in the research to assess the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats connected to the growth of different market segments.
Rapid urbanization and a time-constraint lifestyle are leading consumers to favor quick and fast food choices instead of home-cooked, balanced meals, thereby decreasing the quality of food intake. In addition, the growing intake of unhealthy food owing to the increase in fast food franchises and convenience stores is another major factor increasing demand for synbiotic products. Consumption of synbiotics provides various nutritional and health benefits such as weight loss, a stronger immune system, improved heart and digestive health, diarrhea control, pro-carcinogen neutralization, effectiveness against constipation, decreased stress tolerance, and decreased inflammation, which is causing a surge in demand from pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and food manufacturers. According to the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK), 16 out of 100 adult individuals and about 33 out of 100 adults 60 and older have symptoms of constipation.
To receive a sample copy of this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1217
The study outlines the rapidly evolving and growing market segments along with valuable insights into each element of the industry. The industry has witnessed the entry of several new players, and the report aims to deliver insightful information about their transition and growth in the market. Mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, product launches, and joint ventures are all outlined in the report.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Daflon Probiotics, Danone, Sabinsa, Yakult Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd., Probiotical S.p.A., Pfizer Inc., Synbiotic Health, United Naturals, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, and NUtech Ventures.
Target Audience of the Global Synbiotics Market Report:
- Key Market Players
- Venture capitalists
- Small- and medium-sized and large enterprises
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- Global market producers, distributors, traders, and suppliers
- Research organizations, consulting companies, and various alliances interested in this sector
- Government bodies, independent regulatory authorities, and policymakers
Get a discount on the Global Synbiotics Market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1217
Major Geographies Analyzed in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Market Segmentations of the Synbiotics Market
This market is segmented based on Types, Applications, and Regions. The growth of each segment provides accurate forecasts related to production and sales by Types and Applications, in terms of volume and value for the period between 2022 and 2030. This analysis can help readers looking to expand their business by targeting emerging and niche markets. Market share data is given on both global and regional levels. Regions covered in the report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. Research analysts assess the market positions of the leading competitors and provide competitive analysis for each company. For this study, this report segments the global Synbiotics market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Food & Beverages
- Aquaculture farming
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/synbiotics-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In 2021, the powdered segment accounted for a significant market share. One of the major factors driving revenue growth of market is availability of a high amount of fiber, which aids in digestion and blood sugar regulation. Powdered goods are very effective in treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD) and lactose intolerance, since they allow for appropriate digestion. According to a research, IBD cases accounted to 396 per 100,000 individuals annually.
- The food & beverages segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 owing to provision of better nutrient absorption, aiding in better digestion, and helping in weight management. Increase in development and manufacturing of nutritional supplements with enhanced nutritional value by major companies is driving revenue growth of the market. In addition, increasing demand for functional food for immunity health, digestive health and cardio health along with growing consumer awareness is a major factor driving growth of this segment.
- The indirect segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Provision of high visibility of products on various retail and pharmacy outlets enabling easy access is one of the major factors driving revenue growth of this segment. In addition, growing number of retailers is also contributing to market growth.
- The Europe market accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Rising consumer awareness for synbiotics in addition to availability and high visibility of products is a major factor driving revenue growth of the market. Additionally, increasing disposable income and shifting preference for nutritional supplement with food consumption are increasing demand for functional foods & beverages.
Additional information offered by the report:
- Along with a complete overview of the global Synbiotics market, the report provides detailed scrutiny of the diverse market trends observed on both regional and global levels.
- The report elaborates on the global Synbiotics market size and share governed by the major geographies.
- It performs a precise market growth forecast analysis, cost analysis, and a study of the micro- and macro-economic indicators.
- It further presents a detailed description of the company profiles of the key market contenders.
Request Customization as per your specific requirement@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1217
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of our clients. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the customization options, and our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Latest Published Reports by Emergen Research:
cloud backup & recovery market
hd maps for autonomous vehicles market
iot security market
rtv silicone market
food antioxidants market
image recognition market
fluid transfer system market
threat intelligence market
silicon wafer market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights