The global stool softener market size was USD 1.53 billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 7.15% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. The increasing geriatric population suffering from constipation is a major factor driving market revenue growth.
The Global Stool Softener Market study includes a thorough analysis of market dynamics as well as historical and current data analysis. The report also discusses the key market growth drivers and restraining factors that are likely to affect market growth during the forecast period. The Global Stool Softener Market undertakes market scenario research to provide growth projections for the Stool Softener industry from 2022 to 2030. The analysis focuses on potential growth possibilities and difficulties that market leaders may run into during the forecast period. The study places a lot of emphasis on newly emerging business elements, specialized sectors, product launches, and brand promotions that are taking place in the market.
Stool softeners are used to alleviate pain and other physiological problems experienced by patients suffering from constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, opioid-induced constipation, and other conditions. According to the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK), in the U.S., around 16 in 100 adults and 33 in 100 adults above the age of 60 suffer from constipation or have symptoms of this medical condition. Lack of fiber-rich foods in the diet, lack of fluid consumption, a sedentary lifestyle, and little or no exercise have been attributed to constipation. In addition, softening of the stool can be done through medications or procedures, which enables easier passage of fecal matter during excretion.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1094
The latest study provides an insightful analysis of the broad competitive landscape of the global Stool Softener market, emphasizing the key market rivals and their company profiles. A wide array of strategic initiatives, such as new business deals, mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, technological upgradation, and recent product launches, undertaken by these companies has been discussed in the report. The report analyzes various elements of the market’s competitive scenario, such as the regulatory standards and policies implemented across the industry over recent years. Our team of experts has leveraged several powerful analytical tools, such as Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis, to deliver a comprehensive overview of the global Stool Softener market and pinpoint the fundamental growth trends.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
AstraZeneca plc, Starmed Pvt. Ltd., Rapkatos Brett & Co., Ltd., Solvay S.A., GlaxoSmithKline plc., Amato Pharmaceutical Products, Ltd., Avrio Health, L.P., Bayer AG, Abbott Laboratories, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Global Stool Softener Market Highlights:
- Regional demand estimation and forecast
- Product Mix Matrix
- R&D Analysis
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Pre-commodity pricing volatility
- Supply chain optimization analysis
- Technological updates analysis
- Raw Material Sourcing Strategy
- Competitive Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Location Quotients Analysis
- Carbon Footprint Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Vendor Management
Key Parameters Analyzed in This Section:
- Company Profiles
- Gross Revenue
- Profit margins
- Product sales trends
- Product pricing
- Industry Analysis
- Sales & distribution channels
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
Key Points Covered in This Section:
- Regional contribution
- Estimated revenue generation
- Vital data and information about the consumption rate in all the leading regional segments
- An expected rise in market share
- Forecast growth in the overall consumption rate
To Visit Full Study of Stool Softener Market Research Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/stool-softener-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The home care segment accounted for a significant revenue share in the global stool softener market in 2021. Rising usage of stool softening medications and procedures by patients of constipation and other bowel-related syndromes in convenience of their homes is supporting revenue growth of this segment. Use of oral and rectal medications for stool softening by patients in their house allow patients to be relaxed before administration of medicine, which is especially important in case the treatment is a rectal procedure such as enema, or suppository. Patients are also able to maintain diets and exercise, along with reducing the medical cost, which is increasing preference for home care treatment and is expected to drive revenue growth in the coming years.
- The oral segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Increasing demand for oral stool softening medications is contributing to revenue growth of this segment. Oral drugs, capsules, powdered formulations, and liquids are easily available, easy to use, and are non-invasive, which has resulted in increasing preference of patients to adopt oral treatment methods for constipation over the years.
- The stool softener market in North America is expected to register a rapid revenue growth rate during the forecast period. Increasing incidences of pediatric constipation as well as other bowel-related medical conditions, along with presence of major companies in the market in countries in this region, is a key factor driving market revenue growth. Countries in this region have a number of approved-for-use softgels and other medications for softening of stool, which are available over-the-counter. Increasing patient preference to obtain self-treatment by purchasing OTC medicines is expected to drive revenue growth of the North America market between 2022 and 2030.
The report bifurcates the Stool Softener market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Mode of Administration Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Availability Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Get An Impressive Discount On This Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1094
Key reasons to buy the Global Stool Softener Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Stool Softener market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
Request Customization as per your specific requirement @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1094
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
Latest Published Reports by Emergen Research:
in-memory computing market
orthopedic biomaterial market
speaker driver market
titanium nitride coating market
facial recognition market
temperature monitoring systems market
coastal surveillance market
connected agriculture market
industrial wastewater treatment service market
5g fixed wireless access market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights