The luxury rigid box market is anticipated to generate US$ 4.0 billion in 2022 and US$ 5.4 billion in 2030, with a forecasted CAGR of 3.9%.
Jewellery, cosmetics, and other expensive items are commonly wrapped in upscale rigid boxes. Thanks to their excellent product protection and high-quality construction, these boxes are perfect for both carrying and storing things. As global demand for luxury goods rises, it is projected that the market for luxury rigid boxes would grow significantly over the next years.
According to the poll, the growing e-commerce sector would increase demand for premium rigid boxes over the next years. There is a growing need for premium packaging options that can safeguard the products during delivery and handling as more people purchase online.
For More Insights on this Market, Get A Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11926
The Asia Pacific region is expected to experience considerable growth in the luxury rigid box market over the course of the projection period. The rising desire for luxury products in nations like China, India, and Japan is to blame for this. Additionally, the sector in the region is expanding as more ecologically friendly packaging solutions are used and sustainable packaging practises are made more widely known.
In conclusion, the market for luxury rigid boxes is anticipated to experience rapid expansion in the years to come, driven by the rising demand for premium packaging options for luxury items and the expanding e-commerce sector. With businesses concentrating on product innovation and the creation of sustainable packaging solutions to acquire a competitive edge, the Asia Pacific area is anticipated to emerge as a significant market for luxury rigid boxes.
Are you looking for customized information related to the latest trends, drivers, and challenges? @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-11926
Key Takeaways of Luxury rigid boxes Market Study
- Consumer goods industry is estimated to account for more than 1/3rd of the luxury rigid boxes market by 2030
- Two piece boxes estimated to have an incremental opportunity of US$ 268 Mn by 2025
- Paper and paperboard estimated to account for 68% of the global market by value, and reach slightly over US$ 3.6 Bn in 2030
- Magnetic closure is estimated to gain by 180 bps of current market share during the forecast period
- Foam inserts are estimated to have a significant market share by insert types, accounting for more than half of the market share by 2030
- Asia Pacific is estimated to have an incremental opportunity of US$ 930 Mn by 2030 with the increasing demand for luxury boxes for confectionery product packaging
“Luxury rigid boxes are the elegant and sophisticated medium for presenting products. Additionally, these boxes promote impulse purchasing of the products. Demand for luxury rigid boxes among end users is consistently increasing to build and enhance positive brand image. In spite of declining phase of luxury rigid boxes market in 2020 due to COVID 2019, significant revenue generating opportunities are anticipated with explosive nature of e-commerce and digital shopping,” says and FMI analyst.
Get 20% Discount @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-11926
The key manufacturers operating in luxury rigid boxes market are focusing on increasing their production capacity to meet the increasing demand for luxury rigid boxes. Moreover, the key players are increasing their product portfolio to cater for the growing luxury rigid boxes market.
- In February 2021, Robinson Packaging develops and manufactures bespoke luxury rigid boxes. With expertise across many major markets, including confectionery and food, toiletries, cosmetics and multimedia, Robinson creates top quality boxes for every vendor.
- In January 2019, Metsä Board, the paperboard and packaging manufacturer, introduced new luxury box named SkinCare 2.0 gift box which uses fibre-based materials to replace plastic.
- PakFactory Canada
- Madovar Packaging Inc.
- Burt Rigid Box Inc.
- Taylor Box Company
- DS Smith plc
- Bigso AB
- Robinson Plc
- Sunrise Packaging Inc.
Luxury Rigid Boxes Market by Category
By Packaging Type:
- Hinge lid Box
- Collapsible Box
- Rigid Sleeve Box
- Shoulder Neck Box
- Two piece Box
- Telescopic Box
- Paper & Paper Board
By Closure Type:
- Magnetic Closure
- Ribbon tie
- Mechanical Lock
- Without insert
- With insert
- Foam Inserts
- Plastic Inserts
- Paper or Paperboard Insert
By End Use:
- Fashion Accessories & Apparels