Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Electric Vehicle Battery Reuse and Recycling Market 2022-2028”under Energy Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Battery recycling is a recycling activity that aims to reduce the number of batteries being disposed as municipal solid waste. The Global Electric Vehicle Battery Reuse And Recycling Market was estimated at USD 984 million in 2021 and is expected to hit USD 9,766 million by 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the battery type, vehicle type, end user, and region. The global market for electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling can be segmented by battery type: lithium-ion batteries, lead-acid batteries, nickel-metal hydride batteries. The lithium-ion batteries segment was the largest contributor to the global electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling market in 2021. Electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling market is further segmented by vehicle type: battery electric vehicle (BEV), fuel cell electric vehicle (FCEV), hybrid electric vehicle (HEV), plug-In hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV). Based on end user, the electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling market is segmented into: commercial vehicle, consumer electronics, energy storage, passenger car. On the basis of region, the electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By battery type:
- lithium-ion batteries
- lead-acid batteries
- nickel-metal hydride batteries
By vehicle type:
- battery electric vehicle (BEV)
- fuel cell electric vehicle (FCEV)
- hybrid electric vehicle (HEV)
- plug-In hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV)
By end user:
- commercial vehicle
- consumer electronics
- energy storage
- passenger car
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Accurec Recycling GmbH, American Manganese Inc., Battery Solutions, LLC, CALB (China Aviation Lithium Battery Co., Ltd.), Kaiho Sangyo Co., Ltd., Li-Cycle Holdings Corp., Nissan Motor Corporation, Retriev Technologies Inc., Snam S.p.A., Tes-Amm Singapore Pte Ltd. (Recupyl SAS), Tesla, Inc., Toshiba Corp., Umicore N.V., among others.
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling market.
- To classify and forecast the global electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling market based on battery type, vehicle type, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1374926/global-electric-vehicle-battery-reuse-and-recycling-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773