Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Oil and Gas Capital Expenditure Market 2022-2028”under Energy Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The Global Oil And Gas Capital Expenditure Market is expected to increase by USD 426.0 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.6% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Oil and Gas Capital Expenditure Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global oil and gas capital expenditure market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the oil and gas capital expenditure industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the location, sector, and region. The global market for oil and gas capital expenditure can be segmented by location: onshore, offshore. The onshore segment was the largest contributor to the global oil and gas capital expenditure market in 2021. Oil and gas capital expenditure market is further segmented by sector: upstream, midstream and downstream. According to the research, the upstream segment had the largest share in the global oil and gas capital expenditure market. Based on region, the oil and gas capital expenditure market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America held the largest revenue share in 2021.
By location: onshore, offshore
By sector: upstream, midstream and downstream
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, BP plc, Chevron Corporation, China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC), Eni SpA, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Gazprom Neft PJSC, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, NK Lukoil PAO, Petroliam Nasional Berhad (Petronas), Phillips 66, Royal Dutch Shell plc, Saudi Aramco, Sinopec, Total SA, among others.
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global oil and gas capital expenditure market.
- To classify and forecast the global oil and gas capital expenditure market based on location, sector, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global oil and gas capital expenditure market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global oil and gas capital expenditure market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global oil and gas capital expenditure market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global oil and gas capital expenditure market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1388792/global-oil-and-gas-capital-expenditure-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773