Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Bunker Fuel Market 2022-2028”under Energy Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The Global Bunker Fuel Market size is projected to grow by USD 2.9 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 2.6 percent.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global bunker fuel market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the bunker fuel industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the fuel type, vessel type, and region. The global market for bunker fuel can be segmented by fuel type: high sulfur fuel oil (HSFO), very low sulfur fuel oil (VLSFO), marine gas oil (MGO), liquefied natural gas (LNG), others. Among these, the very low sulfur fuel oil (VLSFO) segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Bunker fuel market is further segmented by vessel type: container, tanker, general cargo, bulk carrier, others. The bulk carrier segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global bunker fuel market. Based on region, the bunker fuel market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific held the largest share of the global bunker fuel market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
By fuel type: high sulfur fuel oil (HSFO), very low sulfur fuel oil (VLSFO), marine gas oil (MGO), liquefied natural gas (LNG), others
By vessel type: container, tanker, general cargo, bulk carrier, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global bunker fuel market with some of the key players being Bomin Bunker Holding GmbH & Co. KG, BP plc, Chevron Corporation, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Gazprom Marine Bunker LLC, Gulf Agency Company Ltd., Lukoil Oil Company, Shell plc, TotalEnergies SE, among others.
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global bunker fuel market.
- To classify and forecast the global bunker fuel market based on fuel type, vessel type, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global bunker fuel market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global bunker fuel market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global bunker fuel market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global bunker fuel market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1388943/global-bunker-fuel-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773