Posting stories on Instagram is the best way to make your audiences more engaged and tell your brand story more effectively to gain credibility. But, if you wish to post someone else‘s story on your Instagram profile, that might be relevant to your product, then how will you do so? Well, we will discuss how to repost someone's story on Instagram, in the given post. Go through it.
However, there is no official way to repost someone’s story if you have not tagged, still we will introduce you to a handy workaround to post someone’s story on your own.
How to Repost Someone's Story on Instagram?
The post is automatically saved to your archives after 24 hours of sporting and then you can repost stories to your followers. There are a number of ways to repost Instagram stories. Follow the steps to repost stories
- First of all, launch the Instagram app on your phone.
- Now click on the “Paper Airplane icon” and
- Click on the story you want to repost, then “Add post to your story”
- Now you can modify the post by adding text, gifs, and music.
- Now select your story and publish it on your Instagram story.
How to Repost a Story on Your Feed?
To memorize your previous Instagram story, you need to post your story again. So, here are the steps on how to repost on Instagram
- Open your Instagram app and go to “Story Archive”
- Select the story and tap on the three dots button on the right side of the screen
- Now select “Share as a post” and you can edit the post as you wish.