Want to know what it takes to get rid of the event log error 4 in QuickBooks? Then in that case make sure to read the post till the end. This error can be a result of corrupted or damaged system files in QuickBooks. The error would appear on the screen stating that it could not connect. The error can be seen when there is an issue with the .net framework in windows 7. There can be other issues as well causing such an error. Make sure to read the post till the end. Or you can also get in touch with our team professionals at +1(844)405-0907 and ask them to perform the necessary steps for you to eliminate the issue from its root cause.
What causes QuickBooks event id 4 error in QuickBooks?
- This error can be caused due to handful of factors. Let us have a look:
- One of the most common reasons can be damaged company file
- Or if the windows registry is corrupted
- Also, if there is any sort of virus or malware attack
- The user can also face similar issue if QuickBooks files got deleted mistakenly
Steps to fix the issue
The below steps can be performed to eliminate the error permanently in QuickBooks.
- The very first step is to log in to the system as admin
- The next step is to press windows + R tabs respectively
- Once done with that, the user should move to run box enter control and click on ok
- After that, visit the program and features or add/remove programs window
- The user can also directly open the Program and Features window or Add/Remove programs window by typing appwiz.cpl in the Run box and hitting the Enter button.
- Choose to uninstall for Microsoft framework 4.0
- After that restart your PC.
- Open Run by pressing Windows and R keys.
- Enter Control.
- The next step is to click OK and Control Panel will open.
- Open the Program and Features window or Add/Remove programs window.
- Search for Add Remove Windows Features on the left side.
- And then click on Add Remove Windows Features to view Windows Feature screen.
- Expand .NET Framework in the Windows Feature screen so that Microsoft .NET 3.5 is visible.
- Checkmark against both the first and second options.
- After that click the OK button so that .NET Framework 3.5 gets install on your computer.
- After .NET Framework 3.5 installation has completed, press the Finish button.
- Finally, restart your PC and you are done with the process
This brings us to the end of this post, where we hope that the information shared in above might be of some help in getting rid of this unusual error in QuickBooks. However, if you continue to face the same issue, then in that case feel free to QuickBooks support contact our team at +1(844)405-0907 and they will provide you with instant support and assistance. We are a team of dedicated QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock to provide instant support and assistance.