QuickBooks file doctor tool is designed and developed in a way to recover the user from the damaged company files. This tool helps the user in fixing QuickBooks related bugs. The user can make use of this tool, when the data damage or QuickBooks error code 6000 is observed. This tool spots the damaged company files and resolves them as soon as possible. It was launched in the year 2012 by the developer or QuickBooks i.e. Intuit. The QuickBooks file doctor tool is a combination of QB Company file diagnostic tool and QB network connectivity diagnostic tool (QNCD). The QuickBooks 2014 R5 and latest versions have this tool in-built. The internal file doctor helps the user only helps in solving data regarding problems, apart from that it will not assist the user in accessing the company file issues.
To download this effective tool, the user will have to carry out simple procedure, which will be discussed later in this post. However, you can also talk to our QuickBooks support team for any further information. You can ring up at our QuickBooks toll-free number i.e.+1-844-405-0907.
Important things about QuickBooks file doctor tool
- One should uninstall the existing QBFD before downloading the latest version of the same.
- All the QuickBooks versions post 2015 come with an inbuilt file doctor tool, but it is recommended to make use of the external file doctor tool.
- The QuickBooks file doctor is accessible with all QuickBooks desktops for windows versions only.
- File doctor tool might appear automatically in case of some errors. You just need to click the start tab and let the tool do its work.
Steps to download QuickBooks file doctor tool
The user can carry out the steps below, in order to download the QuickBooks file doctor tool. But before that, the user will have to install the QBFD.exe file from the official Intuit portal. This requires .Net Framework on the PC. After this you are ready to perform the steps below:
- First of all, the user will have to visit the intuit website intuit.com
- After that, the user needs to run the QuickBooks file doctor download page
- The next step is to select Download
- And then save the QuickBooks file doctor on the desktop
- Followed by double click on the exe file
- The last step is to follow the instructions to install the file doctor
After downloading the tool, the user can simply use to get rid of the bugs automatically. However, if you are facing any difficulty in using this tool, you consult our QuickBooks support toll-free number i.e.+1-844-405-0907. Our team of experts and certified QuickBooks professionals will ensure to provide the best possible support.