According to the most recent report by Emergen Research, the size of the worldwide facial recognition market is anticipated to reach USD 13.87 billion at a consistent CAGR of 15.7% in 2028. The increasing demand for physical security, the expansion of biometric device use and deployment, and the expansion of 5G technology are all factors contributing to the stable market revenue growth. Going forward, it is anticipated that increasing technology usage, such as cloud-based technology and IoT, as well as rising demand for electronic devices like mobile phones, wearable devices, and smart gadgets, will continue to fuel expansion of the global face recognition market.
The report investigates the factors influencing industry growth in the global Facial Recognition Market and makes accurate predictions about the growth pattern. The report focuses on the market's key elements, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, threats, risks, limitations, and other factors. The report includes a detailed analysis of the company profiles, product portfolio, and business expansion strategies, as well as a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/640
The global Facial Recognition industry is highly consolidated owing to the presence of renowned companies operating across several international and local segments of the market. These players dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies are intensely competitive against one another and excel in their individual technological capabilities, as well as product development, innovation, and product pricing strategies.
Leading Market Players Profiled in the Report:
NEC Corporation, Cognitec Systems, Aware Inc., FaceFirst Inc., Safran SA, Panasonic Corporation, Gemalto NV, Key Lemon Ltd., Ayonix Corporation, Face++
To access the full coverage of the global Facial Recognition market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/facial-recognition-market
Key Highlights From the Report
- In March 2021, NEC Corporation, which is a market leader in the integration of IT and network technologies, announced commence trial for Face Express, which is a new boarding procedure for international departure flights using facial recognition technology at Narita International Airport (NRT), Narita International Airport Corporation (NAA), Tokyo International Airport (Haneda Airport, HND), and Tokyo International Air Terminal Corporation (TIAT). Utilization of facial recognition consist of advanced biometric authentication technologies, Bio-Idiom.
- Software segment accounted for largest revenue share in the facial recognition market in 2020, which is projected to incline rapidly during the forecast period. Rising need of technology development such as cloud-based technology, Artificial Intelligence systems, and Internet of connectivity technology is boosting global facial recognition market growth.
- 3D facial recognition segment revenue growth rate is projected to incline rapidly during the forecast period. Rising demand for new and more innovative technologies to obtain more precise and accurate matches of biometrics to identify users are factors driving revenue growth of this segment.
- Identity management segment revenue growth rate is projected to incline rapidly during the forecast period. Increasing concerns regarding safety of home-based systems and rising number of cases of cyber-criminal activity are factor boosting market growth.
- Government segment accounted for largest revenue share in the facial recognition market in 2020, Increasing deployment of biometrics to establish identity of citizens and increasing digitalization of documents are factors further supporting market growth.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share contribution to the global facial recognition market in 2020. Technological advancements in user engagement, user security, and human identification in various sectors such as BFSI, healthcare, telecommunications, mobile phones, and defense is expected to boost growth of the facial recognition market to a significant extent. Increasing investments by major players in face recognition technologies for deployment at airports and large enterprises is expected to further support market growth.
Key market aspects studied in the report:
Market Scope: The report explains the scope of various commercial possibilities in the global Facial Recognition market over the upcoming years. The estimated revenue build-up over the forecast years has been included in the report. The report analyzes the key market segments and sub-segments and provides deep insights into the market to assist readers with the formulation of lucrative strategies for business expansion.
Competitive Outlook: The leading companies operating in the Facial Recognition market have been enumerated in this report. This section of the report lays emphasis on the geographical reach and production facilities of these companies. To get ahead of their rivals, the leading players are focusing more on offering products at competitive prices, according to our analysts.
Report Objective: The primary objective of this report is to provide the manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, and buyers engaged in this sector with access to a deeper and improved understanding of the global Facial Recognition market.
To seek a discount on this report, click on the link: @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/640
The report bifurcates the Facial Recognition market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- 2D Facial Recognition
- 3D Facial Recognition
- Facial Analytics
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Physical Security
- ID Management
- Criminal Investigation
- Business Intelligence
- Photo Indexing and Sorting
- North America (the U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (the U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile)
- Middle East & Africa (Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran)
Key reasons to buy the Global Facial Recognition Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Facial Recognition market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
Request customization of this report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/640
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
Latest Facial Recognition Published by Emergen Research:
cloud backup & recovery market
hd maps for autonomous vehicles market
iot security market
rtv silicone market
food antioxidants market
image recognition market
fluid transfer system market
threat intelligence market
silicon wafer market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Latest Report: embolotherapy market, turntable market
Trending Title: turntable market, functional ingredients market