The policy of Ryanair name change permits both name correction and name change. It was created based on an awareness of the worries that passengers have in these circumstances. The policy operates according to a set of rules. These are mainly phrases relating to time frames, the kind of changes, fees, and charges that apply, etc. You can change or amend the personal information as needed on flight tickets and related papers as long as you abide by them.
Guide on Ryanair name change policy
The airline advises you to update a number of things, primarily regarding the name on your ticket. You must remember that the information on the ticket must match exactly what is on your passport or other official photo ID in order to comply with the regulation.
Similarly to that, you should be aware of the following conditions before requesting a name change:
- Only flights that are operated and promoted by Ryanair are eligible for the request to change the name.
- No requests for name changes or corrections on partner airlines, codeshare partners, or interline agreement partners are accepted by the airlines.
- To be eligible for the discounted fare difference, the name change request must be made at least 7 days before the scheduled departure. Within seven days of the departure date, any name corrections or changes will be charged the usual name change fee.
- The ticket would be reissued to a similar or higher class of service in the reserved cabin following any successful name change, pending availability. The customer is required to pay the difference between the original and the new fare because the current fare is more expensive than the previous one.
Steps to change on Ryanair flights ticket:
To alter the passenger's name on the airline's website, follow these instructions.
- Visit the "Manage My Travel" area by logging into RyanAir.com.
- You should now choose The 'Change name' tab. In the space provided, enter the passenger's surname and the booking PNR.
- Choose the passenger whose name you want to amend. Put the right passenger's name in the necessary field.
- You would be required to pay the name change charge and the fare difference for reissuing the flight in the current class of service at the checkout page.
Call on the customer service phone number if you face any issues.