Employee Management System Project is a web-based application developed using PHP and MySQL
The objective of the Employee Management Project is to allow the administrator of any organization to edit and find out the personal details of an employee and allows the employee to keep up to date with his profile. It’ll also facilitate keeping all the records of employees, such as their id, name, mailing address, phone number, DOB, etc. So all the information about an employee will be available in a few seconds.
|Project Name||Employee Management System Project (Using PHP & MySQLi Extension)|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
The different types of modules present in this project are
- Dashboard: In this section, admin can see all detail in brief like Total Registered Employees, Total Listed Departments, Total Leave Type, Total Applied Leave, New Leave Request, Approved Leave Request, and Rejected Leave Request.
- Department In this section, admin can manage the department (Add/Update/Delete).
- Leave Type In this section, admin can manage leave type (Add/Update/Delete).
- Employee: In this section, admin can manage the employee (Add/Update/Delete).
- Salary: In this section, the admin can manage salary (Add/Update/Delete).
- Leave Request: In this section, the admin can manage leave requests and update the leave request.
- Reports: In this section admin, can view how many employees have been registered in a particular period.
- Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
- Dashboard: It is a welcome page for employees.
- My Profile: In this section, employees can view and update his/her profile.
- Leave: In this section, employees can apply for leave and view leave history.
- Salary History: In this section, employees can view the history of his/her salaries.
- Employee can also view their profile, change their password and recover their password.
Click Here to get Full Access : https://phpgurukul.com/employee-management-system-using-php-and-mysql/
How to run the Employee Management System (empms) Project
1. Download the zip file
2. Extract the file and copy
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/HTML)
4.Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5. Create a database with the name
empmsdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in the SQL file folder)
7. Run the script
Credential for admin panel :
Credential for Employee panel :
Employee Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Register a new Employee.
Welcome to PHPGurukul. We are a web development team striving our best to provide you with an unusual experience with PHP. Some technologies never fade, and PHP is one of them. From the time it has been introduced, the demand for PHP Projects and PHP developers is growing since 1994. We are here to make your PHP journey more exciting and useful.
Website : https://phpgurukul.com