QuickBooks error H505 happens when you try to move your company files to a computer that doesn't have the right configuration conducive for QuickBooks operation. Furthermore, if you try to access a company file that is not on your computer, you may stumble upon this error. You should read this article all the way to the end to fix QuickBooks error H505 once and for all.
- You are using a damaged QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Using a QuickBooks Company file that is broken may also lead to this error.
- The server and the workstations are no longer linked.
- The firewall stops QuickBooks Desktop from working.
- Some QuickBooks services aren't working.
- Erroneous DNS settings.