The latest report titled itaconic acid production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Itaconic Acid.
|Product Name||Itaconic Acid|
|Process Included||Itaconic Acid Production by Recovery From Air|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Itaconic Acid production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Itaconic Acid Production Process:
- From Aerobic Microbial Fermentation: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Itaconic acid production via aerobic microbial fermentation. Itaconic acid or salt is derived as a result of the aerobic microbial fermentation of an agar medium (or a nutrient medium) with the help of a bacteria such as, Aspergillus itaconicus. The source, however, should have a considerable amount of carbon comprising significant glycerol quantity.
Request Free Sample - https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/itaconic-acid-production-from-aerobic-microbial-fermentation/requestsample
Itaconic acid or methylidene-succinic acid is an organic compound with the structural formula of C5H6O4. Its molecular weight is 130.099 g mol-1. It is white in color and is soluble in water, ethanol, and acetone. It is made by distilling citric acid, but more presently is formed via fermentation. Itaconic acid is made from the intermediate in the citric acid cycle, cis-aconitate. Since itaconic acid is not related to citric acid, it can be produced using carbohydrates such as glucose.
The market for Itaconic Acid is propelling owing to significant factors like the rising demand for bio-based unsaturated polyester resin along with the increasing knowledge about the advantages of the acid. In addition, the growing shift towards sustainable products is furthering the market's expansion. Furthermore, its properties, like being environment-friendly and non-toxic, will boost the market growth. Also, the rising R&D developments in order to create more innovative products will likely proliferate the industry's development.
Key Questions Answered in the Itaconic Acid Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Itaconic Acid market?
- What are the various processes used for Itaconic Acid production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Itaconic Acid?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Itaconic Acid?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Itaconic Acid?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Itaconic Acid?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Itaconic Acid production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Itaconic Acid production?
- What is the time frame for Itaconic Acid plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Itaconic Acid?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Kerosene Production Cost - https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/kerosene
- L Carvone Production Cost - https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/l-carvone
- SOP Production Cost - https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/sop
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada - Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK - Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) - Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA