Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Indoor Farming Market 2022-2028” under Food & Beverage Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The global Indoor Farming Market is projected to rise by USD 10.7 billion by 2028. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 7.8 percent during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global indoor farming market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the indoor farming industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, growing system, facility type, crop type, and region.
The global market for indoor farming can be segmented by component: hardware, software and services. Indoor farming market is further segmented by growing system: aeroponics, hydroponics, aquaponics, soil-based, hybrid. The soil-based segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on facility type, the indoor farming market is segmented into: greenhouse, indoor vertical farms, container farms, indoor deep-water culture systems, others. According to the research, the greenhouse segment had the largest share in the global indoor farming market.
On the basis of crop type, the indoor farming market also can be divided into: fruit and vegetable, herb and microgreen, flower and ornamental, others. The fruit and vegetable segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Indoor farming market by region is categorized into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
- software and services
By growing system:
By facility type:
- indoor vertical farms
- container farms
- indoor deep-water culture systems
By crop type:
- fruit and vegetable
- herb and microgreen
- flower and ornamental
- North America
- MEA (Middle East and Africa)
- Latin America
The fruits and vegetables market is further segmented into eggplant, kale, lettuce, spinach, strawberry, tomato, others. Furthermore, the herbs and microgreens market has been categorized into basil, herbs, tarragon, wheatgrass, others. The flowers and ornamentals market is further divided into annuals, ornamentals, perennials, others.
The global indoor farming market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including AeroFarms LLC, Agrilution GmbH, American Hydroponics, Argus Control Systems Ltd., Bright Farms Inc. (Cox Enterprises, Inc.), Everlight Electronics Co., Ltd, General Hydroponics (Hawthorne Gardening Company), Hydrodynamics International, Inc., Illumitex, Inc., Logiqs B.V., LumiGrow, Inc., Netafim Ltd. (Orbia Advance Corporation S.A.B. de CV), Priva Holdings B.V., Richel Group SA, Signify N.V., Vertical Farm Systems Pty Ltd., Village Farms International Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global indoor farming market.
- To classify and forecast the global indoor farming market based on component, growing system, facility type, crop type, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global indoor farming market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global indoor farming market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global indoor farming market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global indoor farming market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.