Plans change, right? So, considering this, Jetblue airlines have come up with Jetblue change flight guidelines, under which you will get to know about how you can cancel your flight for a fee. Also, there are circumstances and situations where you have to pay Jetblue airlines flight change fee.
Therefore, if you want to learn about it all, you can follow the below-given sections carefully.
What are the Jetblue airlines flight change policy?
There are certain rules and regulations that act as descending factors if the customer needs to pay for the flight change or not. So, here are they:
- Even one day prior to the flight's departure, customers with Blue Extra, Blue Plus, Blue, or Mint ticket fares are exempt from additional fees for flight changes.
- However, you will be required to pay a fee of USD 75 if you change your flight on the day of the flight's departure.
- Additionally, if there is a fare difference and the new flight is more expensive than the previous one, the fare difference must be paid by the passengers.
- You will receive a refund in the form of travel account credits if your new flight is less expensive than the previous one.
- You can either phone the JetBlue Airlines flight change number or go directly to the airline's website to make adjustments to the flight. However, there will be a service fee of USD 25 added if you decide to change your flight via phone.
Now, you must be wondering what the process is to change the flight with Jetblue airlines, right? Don’t worry. There are two methods, and both of them have been explained in the coming section.
How to change my Jetblue flight?
Well, you have two methods for changing the flight with Jetblue airlines. The first is the calling method, where you just need to connect via phone. At the same time, the other method is to visit the official site of the airline.
- Call on the Jetblue flight change number.
- Listen to the IVR sections, and when you get in touch with the live agent at Jetblue, share your flight details.
- The airline person will follow all the necessary steps on your behalf.
- Go to Jetblue airline's official site.
- After that, visit the managed booking section.
- Now, you must enter the flight booking number and the first and last name of the passenger to navigate the flight.
- After that, hit on the change flight tab.
- Now, you will choose a new flight, make the payment if needed, and hit on the confirm button.
However, if you have first opted for the online flight change method but you are stuck, you can immediately call on the flight change number of Jetblue airlines. And in case you are not able to connect. Go for the jetblue callback option. For this, you can go for a live chat or even schedule a call back over the phone as well.