|Project Name||Food Ordering System|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
|Last Updated||06 June 2021|
Food Ordering System using PHP and MySQL
In FOS we use PHP and MySQL database. In this project any person can order food online. It has two modules, admin and user.
- Dashboard: In this section, admin can see all detail in brief like a total order, not confirmed order, confirmed order, Total food being prepared, Total food pickup, Total food delivery, Total canceled orders, and Total user.
- Reg Users: In this section, admin can manage the registered user (view/update).
- Food Category: In this section, admin can manage the food category (Add, delete and Update).
- Food Menu: In this section, admin can manage the food menu (Add, delete and Update).
- Orders: In this section admin can view the food order details and they have also the right to change order status according to current status.
- Search order: In this section, admin can search particular order with the help of the order number.
- Reports: In this section admin can view order details, order counts, and sales reports according to dates.
Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
1.Food Menu: In this section, user can view which food available in restaurants
2.My Accounts: In this section, user can his/her password, view and update his/her profile and log out from accounts. In this section, the user can also view order history.
3.Cart: In this section, user can add the food which he/she want to order and also delete the already added food items.
4. User has also a facility to download his/her invoice and cancel orders if he/she wants to cancel.
User will get an email whenever he/she make the order and also get mail notification on every order update by admin.
Note: Mail feature will not work on the localhost.
Brief Information about the homepage
In this page guest user (user which not registered) can view restaurants food menu, search food according food name and the guest user can also sign up in restaurants and registered user can sign in. User can also track their order without login.
Click here to Free Access : https://phpgurukul.com/food-ordering-system-using-php-and-mysql/
How to run the Food Ordering System (FOS) Project
- Download the zip file
- Extract the file and copy fos folder
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/html)
- Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
- Create a database with name fosdb
- Import fosdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
- Run the script http://localhost/fos (frontend)
- For admin panel http://localhost/fos/admin (admin panel)
Credential for admin panel :
Credential for user panel :
Video Link : https://youtu.be/QCdh3XD5xiA
Welcome to PHPGurukul. We are a web development team striving our best to provide you with an unusual experience with PHP. Some technologies never fade, and PHP is one of them. From the time it has been introduced, the demand for PHP Projects and PHP developers is growing since 1994. We are here to make your PHP journey more exciting and useful.
Website : https://phpgurukul.com