The latest report titled “Maleic Anhydride Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Maleic Anhydride.
|Product Name||Maleic Anhydride|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Maleic Anhydride production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Maleic Anhydride Production Process:
Maleic Anhydride Production Cost Breakup from Butane via Partial Oxidation : The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Maleic Anhydride production using Butane via Partial Oxidation. During the process, in a fluid-bed reactor, butane reacts with vanadium phosphate as the catalyst, followed by separating maleic anhydride from the reactor effluent employing a solvent-based recovery system, thus, producing maleic anhydride.
2. Maleic Anhydride Production Cost Breakup from Benzene : This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Maleic Anhydride production through benzene. During the process, in a fixed-bed reactor, oxygen is reacted with benzene in the presence of vanadium pentoxide and molybdenum trioxide as the catalysts, which is further followed by a separation process where maleic anhydride is separated from the reactor effluent employing an aqueous-based recovery system, thus, producing maleic anhydride.
A cyclic anhydride of maleic acid, Maleic Anhydride, is a white, crystalline solid with an nasty smell, even though it is generated as a liquid or gas. Due to the presence of two acid carbonyl groups and a double bond in its structure, maleic anhydride can be applied in various industrial settings. It comes from organic malic acid. The initial maleic anhydride and maleic and fumaric acids were produced in the 1830s. However, it took another century before their manufactured at a commercial level.
In both processes, butane and benzene are introduced into a hot air stream and heated at much higher temperatures before passing through a catalyst bed. The butane approach uses vanadium phosphate as a catalyst, whereas the benzene uses vanadium pentoxide and molybdenum trioxide.
The market growth of Maleic Anhydride is propelling due to the increasing number of passenger cars and commercial vehicles being sold. Furthermore, as Maleic Anhydride Market is a critical ingredient in UPR, it is boosting the demand for automotive composites like closure panels, Grille Opening Reinforcement, heat shields, body panels, fenders, headlamp reflectors, and pick-up boxes.
Additionally, it is used for manufacturing lubricant additives, including pour point depressants, viscosity index improvers, and dispersants. Thus, the growing number of sales of vehicles is heightening the market's expansion. Also, the market is witnessing growth with the rapid advancement in the motorization sector paired with increasing disposable income and industrial development.
Key Questions Answered in the Maleic Anhydride Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Maleic Anhydride market?
- What are the various processes used for Maleic Anhydride production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Maleic Anhydride?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Maleic Anhydride?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Maleic Anhydride?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Maleic Anhydride?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Maleic Anhydride production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Maleic Anhydride production?
- What is the time frame for Maleic Anhydride plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Maleic Anhydride?
Browse More Reports:
- Magnesium Sulfate Production Cost Reports - https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/magnesium-sulfate
- Maltodextrin Production Cost Reports - https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/maltodextrin
- Maltose Production Cost Reports - https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/maltose
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada - Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK - Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) - Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA