If you have problems using Google and need to contact Google Customer Service, you have several options. Below are some easy ways to connect Google customer support.
Connect from Google Support online
For most of the issues you encounter when using Google, whether it's a problem with Gmail, your Google Chrome browser, or Google Maps, other people have probably encountered and documented the same issues a dozen times.
Google employees write guides on how to solve common problems, and there are also user forums that cover countless issues. Here's how to find the former.
- First you need to sign in to your Google Account, then go to support.google.com.
- You will see a search bar where you can enter your problem using the nine icons in the middle of the screen.
- Click the icon if you are having issues with one of our specific products such as Google Chrome or YouTube. If not, please briefly describe your problem in the search bar.
- The page that follows each icon lists many of the most common problems that users encounter, so look for your problem there.
Contact Google customer support by phone
- You can call Google customer service at 650-253-0000. The number leads to an operator service called "Googleplex," which is located at Google headquarters in Mountain View, California.
- When you call the number, you will be directed to an automated menu that will take you through a series of other menus. In most cases, you'll get a voice recording at the end of the call that tells you which website to visit to solve your problem. In some cases, you will be connected to a human customer service representative.
- The working hours of the Googleplex service are listed as Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm PST. If you call outside these hours, a voice recording will guide you through the menus and you will not be able to reach a human representative.
There is also an international option for those living in India. The Google contact team can be reached at 1-800-419-0157.