Brother printers are very useful printers because of this many problems solved in printing factories.Brother printers are known for their offline problems. The printer appears to be working properly, but the computer does not have internet access, even if it is connected to a network. This can happen especially when the printer is connected to the network or has been idle for a while. We have developed several solutions to this problem.
Brother Printer shows offline:
Why does my brother printer shows offline windows 10 ? Even if the printer is connected to a computer via a USB connection, it will not recognize any connection if the printer is turned off. It is recommended to check the LCD screen on the LED printer. If empty, the printer cannot be activated. Make sure the printer is connected, working, and all switches are ON. Brother standalone printers can prevent printing errors such as toner or paper jams. Your brother recommends that you check the printer LCD screen for any error messages. If you see an error message, try to double-check the online status of the printer before correcting the error.
Printer not set to Default
Printers of the offspring, as it is not a standard on the computer. By default, the printer is a computer laptop or a computer printer you send the print job when you press Print. If the printer's printer is not fixed by default, the computer can try to connect to another printer. You can do standard printers in the "Computer Unit" section. If this device is not listed as a tool in the section, it must be installed from the official CD or the printer driver.
Other Drivers: My Brother Printer is Offline Windows 10
Brother Printer is Offline How to Fix For Windows
Follow the steps below to resolve the issue of Brother Printer Offline:
- Make sure brother machine is turned on and there are no errors
- Make sure the Brother device is turned on and there is no defect if the Brother screen (LCD) is blank, the device will not turn on. Check the device to make sure it wakes up. Otherwise, make sure it is connected and all the keys are on.
- Check the LCD screen for error messages. For example, "paper jam" or "empty toner cartridge". If an error appears on the LCD screen, first correct the error to correct the problem.
- Make sure the printer is connected to your computer
- If you are using a USB cable, make sure it is connected to a printer and a computer. Try to connect directly to the computer, not through the hub.
- If you are using an Ethernet cable, make sure the cable is securely connected to the printer and router/hub/switch. Type in the network configuration page and check the IP address.
- Use a wireless connection to print a network configuration page to confirm the IP address.
- Make sure Brother machine is set as the default printer
- Open Control Panel.
- Press Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers.
- Select and Click Start > Devices and Printers.
- Remove all print performance from the Devices and Printers window
- Right-click for the Brother Printers machine> See what is being printed > Printer > Cancel All Documents.
- Check the status of the Brother printer in the Devices and Printers window
If the printer status is Offline
Right-click the icon for your Brother machine> See what is being printed > Printer > Use Printer Offline (uncheck it).
- If a copy of brother’s printer machine icon is listed on Devices and Printers
A copy of your Brother printer with brother’s printer name can be made if you:
- Connect brother’s machine to a different USB port on the computer.
- Install the same printer driver multiple times.
To check which printer driver is working, do the following:
- Turn on the machine Brother. If there are other machines connected, only turn on the Brother machine you want to use.
- Open the printers folder:
– Open Control Panel.
– Click Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers.
– Click Start > Devices and Printers.
Hold the mouse pointer over the printer icon until the printer status is displayed.
- When the condition is complete, the printer driver is functioning properly. Select this printer driver when printing.
- If you want to always print with this printer, right-click on the value icon and select Set as Default printer. A check mark appears on the value icon and next time a printer driver will be selected.
After this guide if your brother printer offline windows 11 please contact us in the given link.