When jewellery is given a gold touch, then its status increases. No matter whether it is a tiny or a heavy accessory. What matters is that it is made of gold which gives the wearer an increased personality in men, women or children. Gold is a symbol of wealth and prosperity and there are various Gold Jewellery such as bangles, necklaces, Mangal sutra and earrings etc.
New Model Of Gold Earrings
- Designer Wavy Gold Earrings: This is the latest design of gold earrings which consists of a wavy look and impressive design for women’s daily use. This wave is studded with crystal Diamond to provide a stunning look. These can be carried on heavy sarees for small functions like Pooja, Navratri etc.
- Jhumka Gold Earrings: These come in Artificial Jewellery; Indian Fashion Jewellery consists of one-sided jhumka with various rings that provide an amazing look on designer dresses. Also, it has a semi-circle design with oval-shaped emerald red that provides a stunning look to a specific jhumka.
- Traditional Full Ear Design: This is another latest gold Designer Earrings which is most popular among girls which is a full earring design. It is made up of gold coated with Diamonds and has small white beads. It provides a stunning look over lehengas, suits and sarees at Royal weddings. Also, it includes Chandbali gold earnings as an example.
- Triangular Gold Earrings: It is extensively seen among ladies and is geometrically designed. It is triangular and humble for official purposes like parties or engagements. This triangle is made up of gold with tiny gemstones and a black stone above. It offers a bold and fashionable look among girls.
- Indian Meenakari Earrings For A Bridal: This Earring is mainly designed for bridal lehenga choli. It consists of a Meenakari design and includes Red and Green emerald stones. Further, it also conveys peacock, floral or Petal designs that make the bride more dazzling.
- Ear Strand Design Jhumka: Along with Imitation Jewellery, Customized Jewellery, Sterling Silver Jewellery, Ciero Jewels provide another type of traditional Indian Jhumka design of gold which provides a Classic look to a woman or a girl. This design comprises Small jhumka with long element drops. The earring is made of gold which consists of Emerald Red Stone and such a look is extremely carried in classical dances such as Kuchipudi, Bharatanatyam etc.
- Infinity Design Earrings: Small and cute earring designs are always trendy. It is a gold earring for girls studded with diamond and provides a cute look for girls on regular wear. This design signifies perpetuity, protection and endless love. This can be given to a girl as a beautiful gift from family and designed for daily use.
Why Are Stud Earrings Always The Favourite Of All? What Is The Reason Behind This?It is because stud earrings are always excellent and elegant in every way. A woman and a girl can wear them throughout the Trends of the year and look classy all the time. They are most fabulous and look beautiful on every woman. For daily use, a woman can go with a stud gold earring design.
Ciero jewels stud earring comes in different sizes. It is depending on your preference which gold earring design is most suitable for you to choose. Turn your imagination into reality by ordering Silver Jewellery from CieroJewels. We will create pieces that will be an exact replica of what you have imagined.