This page explains how to set up a Canon iJ printer using the ij start canon method. This guide provides instructions for both wired and wireless connections for Windows and Mac operating systems.
When installing Canon printers on Windows, the first step is to use HTTP ij start canon.
- Begin by downloading and installing the Canon printer driver.
- Check to check that your Canon printer is plugged in and turned on after this step
- You can then pick "Wireless Setup" from the driver setup file that you just downloaded and continue to the next screen.
- -Once you've selected wireless printing on your Canon printer, go to the printer's screen and press the WiFi configuration button.
- Once you've selected the device settings, click on OK.
- Select Device Settings>LAN Settings and click "OK." -After that, select "OK."
- Afterward, go to "LAN settings," select "Wireless Lan Setup," and click OK. In the meantime, your printer is searching for a network connection.
- -Verify that the WiFi router is activated and ready to use. The WiFi flash lamp on the printer is now flashing.
- -The screen will then display a list of available networks. Click "OK" after you've selected your WiFi network from the drop-down menu.
- Your WPA/WEP key is now being requested (WiFi password). Enter the correct password here, and then press the "OK" button.
- -Connection to the WiFi network is quick and easy with your printer.
- Following the instructions outlined above, you can quickly complete the Canon ij wireless setup on your Windows machine.
- Make sure your printer is installed on your Windows PC by following these steps:
- Select "devices and printers," then "control panel."
- Check if your printer is marked with a green checkmark on the following screen. Selecting the "Add a printer" option is the only option if you don't already have one.
- Now, you can see a list of all the printers that are available to you. Choose your Canon printer from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Next, you'll have to wait a few seconds while your printer is added to the list.
- A green check mark will appear next to your printer when it has been successfully added.