Tyre selection is such a confusing task where quality and affordability top the checklist. Well, it is not a hard task to shop for the best tyre if we have a better vision of tyre brands. But, this busy world does not let you concentrate on these issues, am I wrong? However, if you are looking for a brand that comes in handy at very cheaper prices but with good quality, then Goodyear Tyres Birmingham is the best choice for you. In this blog, we discuss the top 3 new releases from Goodyear tyres that you can buy for your cars, SUVs, and trucks without any second thought. Also, we explain every advantage and disadvantage of these top 3 models we picked for you. To know better, just dive into this blog!
Top 3 New Tyres From Goodyear Tyres:
Goodyear Efficientgrip 2 SUV:
- To start with, this summer premium model tyre is a pro in promoting excellent grip over snow and wet.
- Besides, the long-lasting tread wear compound used in the making of this passenger tyre enhances excellent traction over snow.
- However, the advanced rubber material used in this tyre fosters proficient handling over any surface no matter how rough or slippery it is.
- Well, the high traction of this model enables prolific low drive-by noise levels over any surface.
- Also, the innovative silicon compound involved in these models is the reason behind its remarkably low wear and tear.
- The major attraction of the Efficientgrip 2 SUV tyre is it can promote adequate traction on grass, unlike any other premium competitor.
- After all, this summer performance SUV model facilitates pleasing aquaplaning resistance.
- Also, this type is legit in enhancing puncture-free rides and even promotes very good short braking distance on dry roads.
- Well, the major red flag for this premium model is that it is only available in a total of 45 sizes. So, not many SUV, and passenger car users can not enjoy the benefits of this amazing tyre.
- Even though this model is a pro in both wet and dry traction, it can not deliver very promising mud traction.
Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen-3:
- Firstly, this premium all-season model is the advanced version of the very famous old Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen-2 tyre. However, this tyre efficiently provides superficial winter traction, especially on snow just like the previous version of this model.
- However, the innovative tyre design of this model aids in high traction over wet and dry roads as well. Hence, this tyre is capable of fostering very good aquaplaning resistance.
- Well, the exceptional tyre tread wear elevates fine low rolling resistance over any surface.
- Also, this tyre comes with long-lasting tread wear that fosters fantastic grip over any terrain. However, these tyres' special silicon configured rubber compound enhances better spreading over the surface and promotes excellent responsiveness and even elevates low fuel consumption.
- After all, this tyre reformulated tread wear compound facilitates proper snow handling. Also, this tyre is a pro in delivering noise-free rides due to the very own low drive-by noise technology from Goodyear tyres. Well, this premium truck tyre is available in a total of 75 sizes.
Goodyear Vector 4Seasons SUV Gen-3
- Well, to begin with, this all-season model from Goodyear tyres makes the perfect companion for SUVs and trucks.
- Besides, the built quality of this tyre is extremely well done and hence, this tyre fosters futuristic responsiveness over any terrain.
- Goodyear tyres use their innovative formula in creating an exceptional tread wear compound that makes this tyre handle very well over any surface, especially wet areas.
- Besides, this tyre's premium rubber material and exceptional tyre design elevate very good traction on both wet and dry roads. However, the high traction of this truck tyre makes it more resistant to extremities including snow, and even boosts superior aquaplaning resistance.
- The special design of this tyre includes noise-free technology from Goodyear Tyres Birmingham that facilitates low drive-by noise emissions over any surface.
- All in all, this model's high traction and long-lasting tread wear deliver decent low rolling resistance. Also, this model is a pro in supplying excellent wet handling.
- The major disadvantage of this excellent SUV tyre is that is only available in a total of 28 sizes and hence, it does not serve as many trucks or SUVs as possible.
- Even though the built quality and treading are great with these tyres, they can not promote better braking and cornering skills over wet lanes.