15 Fashion Pieces to Help You Master City Girl Fall Style
If you want to emulate the effortlessly cool ensembles fashion girls wear in some of the world’s most stylish cities, there are a few key points you’ll want to follow. Minimalist pieces are at the forefront when putting together an epic ensemble — the simpler and more streamlined, the better! Think clean lines, flattering fits and elevated materials.To get more news about 中文亚洲欧美日韩无线码, you can visit our official website.
If you’re not sure how to start building your fashion girl wardrobe for fall, we can help you out with a few key staples. Some simple yet comfy tops, essential layering pieces and fabulous faux leather-pants are just a few picks that come to mind to serve as your base for styling plenty of sophisticated looks. The goal? To make you feel like a total fashionista — no matter where you live. Check out our roundup below and start elevating your wardrobe!
15 Essential Fashion Girl Pieces You Need for Fall
Simple, Sleek Tops
1. A ribbed crop tank top like this one from Verdusa can act as the base for so many different types of minimalist looks — starting at $21 on Amazon!
2. Button-down tops like this BIG DART version are solid closet staples that every shopper should have, and this one is available in every color you could imagine — starting at $22 on Amazon!
3. For cooler days, this long-sleeve mock neck top from BP. is an excellent option, and it’s on sale for a killer price — marked down to just $18 at Nordstrom!
4. The off-the-shoulder design of this Free People thermal top drapes beautifully and makes it a breeze to dress up or down — $68 at Nordstrom!
Chic Faux-Leather Pants
5. Shoppers say they were pleasantly surprised with how comfortable and flattering these Halogen faux-leather pants are — $79 at Nordstrom!
6. These high-waisted faux-leather pants from NUFIWI are a more affordable option if you want to save money on this trendy style — starting at $18 on Amazon!
7. If you have a curvier figure and worry about pants fitting properly, reviewers say this pair from BB Dakota by Steve Madden may be your perfect match — on sale for $47 at Nordstrom!
8. Black and brown faux-leather pants are classic shades to stick to, but if you want to venture off the beaten path, these MakeMeChic bottoms have a wider variety of hues available — starting at $35 on Amazon!