We consider tensile testing or tension testing being one of the most important properties of the material that is used to be performed on the material to determine the stress it can take before breaking. With the help of this high-quality lab testing equipment, one can easily measure the strength of the materials until it breaks. Thus, we have designed a tensile testing machine that will accurately test the tensile stress on the materials with its advanced load sensors. Presto is a leading manufacturer of tensile strength testers and provides you with different models of this lab testing instrument at the best and most affordable prices.
This tension testing machine will easily evaluate the tensile strength of the product and make sure that it would not get a break or deform under stress. Here in this blog, we are going to provide you with information about the tensile testing machine and how users can easily maintain this lab testing equipment efficiently. So, let’s find out the importance and use of a tensile strength tester.
What is tensile or tension testing?
Tensile testing or tension testing is considered being one of the most common forms of mechanical testing techniques that will help manufacturers to test the durability of the materials against tensile forces. By using this method, manufacturers of various industries like plastics, rubber, or metal industry can easily make sure that their products can easily sustain the tensile forces. By performing tensile strength test on the material, manufacturers can easily ensure the quality of their materials.
Presto, being the top manufacturer of tensile testing instruments, will provide you with this high-quality lab testing equipment at the best and most affordable prices. This tension testing equipment comes with an upper jaw and lower jaw to place the specimen firmly on the testing instrument. The motor will be equipped with a gearbox and lead screw management to make it easy for the users to conduct the tensile strength test on the materials.
We have made the digital tensile strength tester designed by the experts at Presto Testing Instruments with a single-column rugged structure through advanced electronics. Besides this, it will also embed the safety travel switches in this testing instrument for over travel safety. Below, we have listed the advanced features of the Presto tensile strength tester.
Advanced Features of Presto tensile strength tester
This high-quality lab testing instrument has been embedded with an advanced set of features that we have listed below.
- Advanced load sensor sensing through advanced electronics.
- Highly sensitive load sensor with linearity feature and repeatability
- Crosshead travel length: 750mm grip to grip
- Single column rugged structure
- Safety limit switches for over-travel safety
- Hardened lead screws for frictionless movement
- Load cell calibrated by NPL-approved proving ring/dynamometers
- High accurate micro-controller-based system controls
- Peak Hold facility available
- Bright LED display
- Immediate analysis of results after test with complete accuracy & precision
- Feather touch controls
- Specially designed gripper jaws for holding fragile samples.
- Another capacity available chart as per requirement.
- Wintest one-way communication software.
- Graph of Force vs Elongation
- Easy Data management. Users can create product identification, Sample ID, shape of specimen, Company Name, operator details, etc.
- Auto cut-off facility.
- AC Speed drive as an optional accessory (Variable Test Speed)
With these features, it will be easy for you to conduct the tensile strength test on the materials. You can read about the working of a tensile test machine and make sure you get highly accurate testing results. Now, let us focus on the easy-to-follow steps to maintain this high-quality lab testing instrument.
Tips to maintain tensile strength of materials
If you wish to make sure that your tensile strength tester will run for a longer time, then you must conduct proper care of it. To make it easy for the users to conduct the tensile strength test on the materials, we have listed some of the crucial tips that you can follow.
- Ensure greasing every three months.
- Ensure the Right placement of the specimen during the test procedure.
- Check the placement of limit switch rings before commencing the test.
- Tighten the V-belt drive every three months and check it for regular wear and tear. Replaced worn-out V-belt immediately.
- Top up the gear oil in the gearbox annually.
- Apply grease regularly on the lead screw of vice-type grips every three months.
With these easy-to-follow tips, you can easily maintain this quality lab testing instrument. If you want to take a free sample testing session regarding this high-quality testing instrument, then you can simply call us at +91 9210903903 or email us at email@example.com. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your queries.