MarketsandMarkets™ INC. has added a new report titled, ‘Artificial Intelligence ( AI ) in Drug Discovery Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Regional Outlook, and Forecasts, 2022 - 2027’ to its vast repository of research reports. This report provides a detailed analysis of the product types used for medical implants and regeneration. The global Artificial Intelligence ( AI ) in Drug Discovery market was estimated at USD 0.6 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 4.0 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 45.7% by the end of the forecast period. The report also describes the market dynamics, including growth drivers, restraints, challenges, threats, and potential growth opportunities in the global market and its sub-markets.
The report also discusses the SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, as well as the supply and distribution chain analysis in detail for a thorough understanding of the market. The regulations and guidelines for quality management and manufacturing practices of medical devices with regards to its usage in the healthcare industry have also been mentioned in this research study. The report also includes the company profiles of the leading competitors, detailing their business operations, global presence, key developments, and revenue and strategy analysis. In addition, the market share analysis of the leading competitors along with their product portfolio has also been studied in this report.
Request a Sample of the Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=151193446
On the other hand, the report provides a thorough analysis of the regional scope of the industry, detailing the qualitative and quantitative insights along with the coverage of major countries in the regions. The analysis provides key insights into the current trends of the industry in the key regions and countries, identifying the government & private investments, regulatory scenario, and the demographic & economic impact. According to the report, North America holds the largest share of the market, followed by Europe and the Asia Pacific. The Asia-Pacific region represents the fastest-growing market for the Artificial Intelligence ( AI ) in Drug Discovery market, owing to the rising medical tourism, government initiatives to create eHealth platforms, increasing healthcare expenditure, and growth in the overall healthcare industry.
Some of the key players in AI in Drug Discovery Market are Microsoft Corporation (US), Exscientia (UK), NVIDIA Corporation (US), Schrödinger (US), Atomwise, Inc. (US), BenevolentAI (UK), NuMedii (US), Google (US), Insilico Medicine (US), BERG LLC (US), Cloud Pharmaceuticals (US), Cyclica (Canada), Deep Genomics (Canada), IBM (US), BIOAGE (US), Valo Health (US), Envisagenics (US), twoXAR (US), XtalPi (US), Verge Genomics (US), Owkin, Inc. (US), Biovista (US), Evaxion Biotech (Denmark), Iktos (France), Standigm (South Korea), and BenchSci (Canada). These players are increasingly focusing on collaboration, partnership, acquisition and product/services upgrade to expand their product offerings and presence in the global market.
Download a PDF of the Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=151193446
The study categorizes the AI in drug discovery market into the following segments and subsegments:
AI in drug discovery market, By Offering
AI in drug discovery market, By Technology
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Supervised Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Other Machine Learning Technologies
- Other Technologies
AI in drug discovery market, by Application
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Metabolic diseases
- Other Applications
AI in drug discovery market, By End User
- Pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies
- Contract research organizations
- Research centers and academic & government institutes
Some of the key geographies mentioned in this report include:
- North America (U.S and Canada and rest of North America)
- Europe (Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Rest of LAMEA)
Key questions answered in the report
- What will be the market size and growth rate by the end of the forecast period?
- How will the penetration of IT solutions in the hospitals impact the global Artificial Intelligence ( AI ) in Drug Discovery market? What impact will it have on the other end-users?
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of product type, medical devices, component, deployment mode, end-user, and geographies?
- What is the forecast growth rates for the market and for each segment within it?
- Which segments of the market are expected to offer lucrative revenue growth? Why?
- What are the major factors responsible for the growth of the market?
- How will the penetration of IT solutions impact the growth of the market?
- Which region is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period?
- Who are the leading players in this market and what approaches do they employ to gain market shares?
- Who are the leading competitors operating in the regional market? What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the players in the global market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by them in order to expand their market presence?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities, threats, and challenges in the market?
- What are the trending factors influencing the market shares of APAC, Europe, North America, and LAMEA?
- What are the key outcomes of the SWOT analysis and Porter’s five forces analysis of the market?
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road, Suite 430, Northbrook, IL 60062