Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market: Introduction
Transparency Market Research has published a new report titled ‘Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market’. According to the report, the global non-invasive prenatal testing market was valued at approximately US$ 1.3 Bn in 2018. The global non-invasive prenatal testing market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 16.4% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027.
- Rise in prevalence of chronic conditions, such as cancer and diabetes, has increased the patient pool, followed by rise in demand for biologic drugs for treating various chronic conditions, resulting in boosting the growth of the Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market
- The market is anticipated to witness strong growth from 2019 to Increasing demand for early and non-invasive procedures is also considered as a major factor driving the NIPT market globally. For pregnant women at high risk of fetal chromosomal abnormalities (women aged 35 years and older, personal or family history of aneuploidy and positive result with conventional screening method), making a decision at early stage is very important, as a delay may lead to unnecessary pain and discomfort along with developmental issues with the fetus.
- Rising demand for early screening is projected to trigger the demand for NIPTs globally, as most NIPTs available in the market can be recommended as early as 9 weeks to 10 weeks of gestation. Traditional invasive prenatal testing, such as amniocentesis and chronic villus sampling (CVS), are associated with the risk of miscarriage. On account of the fact that NIPTs completely eliminate the risk of miscarriage, they are being increasingly preferred by women over invasive prenatal testing.
- Globally, the average age of first-time mothers is increasing, especially in developed countries such as U.S., U.K., France, Germany, Italy, and Japan. Financial stability, rising literacy rates, and social factors are key factors responsible for the advancing maternal age. The risk of fetal chromosomal aneuploidies is directly related to the rise in maternal age.
- Increasing maternal age and advantages of NIPT over traditional invasive testing are some of the factors responsible for driving the market growth
Request a PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=374
Materni21 Test Type Segment to Dominate Global Market
- Based on test type, the MaterniT21 segment accounted for major share of the global non-invasive prenatal testing market in 2018.
- Dominance of the segment in the global market is attributable to strong brand reputation of MaterniT21 and acquisition of Sequenom by Labcorp.
- In the U.S, Sequenom (which is presently a part of Labcorp) introduced MateriT21 in 2011, which was the first NIPT solution in the U.S. MaterniT21 is able to identify trisomies and expanded tests may also explain sex chromosomes disabilities and some microdeletions. Less percentage error is a significant advantage of MaterniT21. In addition to MaterniT21, the panorama segment held a notable share of the market, in terms of volume, in
Request a Sample of Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=374
Trisomy Tests to Witness High Adoption During Forecast Period
- Based on application, the trisomy segment held a prominent share in 2018in non-invasive prenatal testing market. The segment is likely to be highly lucrative during the forecast period.
- According to the United Nations, the estimated rate of incidence of Down Syndrome ranges from 1 in 1,000 live births per year to 1 in 1,100 live births per year. Around 95% cases of Down Syndrome are nondisjunction cases, whereas translocation and mosaicism cases account for the rest of5%.
- Dominance of the trisomy segment is attributable to the increasing prevalence of Down Syndrome worldwide and high efficiency of NIPT for screening of Down Syndrome.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=374
Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market: Prominent Regions
- North America held the largest share of the global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market in 2018. North America accounted for significant share of the global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market in 2018. The market in the region is likely to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period.
- The market in the region is driven by presence of key players, large number of research activities, and highly structured health care industry
- Increase in investment by key players in North America and increasing maternal age are projected to propel the non-invasive prenatal testing market in North America
- The U.S. is projected to dominate the non-invasive prenatal testing market in the region during the forecast period, owing to early adoption of technologies. The country is anticipated to be the most attractive market for non-invasive prenatal testing, with high attractiveness index.
- Well-equipped hospitals, technological advancements, rise in research & development in non-invasive prenatal testing for new applications, and surge in demand for novel products and treatments are projected to ameliorate the non-invasive prenatal testing market in the U.S.
Enquiry before Buying Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=374
Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market: Key Players
- Players are strengthening their product portfolio and are collaborating with other companies to secure and strengthen their positions in the non-invasive prenatal testing market. For instance, inJuly 2018, Berry Genetics partnered with 10X Genomics to upgrade non-invasive DNA prenatal testing. This collaboration was the first step for 10X Genomics to enter into the market in China.
- In July 2016,Laboratory Corporation announced the acquisition of Sequenom for US$ 371 Mn, including debt. With this acquisition, Laboratory Corporation would strengthen its presence outside the U.S., in Europe and Asia Pacific, and enable it to provide top quality NIPT services.
- Major players operating in the global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market include Berry Genetics, BGI, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Illumina, Inc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, NATERA, INC., PerkinElmer Inc, Eurofins LifeCodexx AG, and IGENOMIX.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Single-Cell Analysis Market- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/single-cell-analysis-market.html
Coagulation Testing Market- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/coagulation-testing-market.html
HER2 Antibodies Market- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/her2-antibodies-market.html
Culture Media Market- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/culture-media-market-media.html
Cell Expansion Market- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/cell-expansion-market.html
Genomics Personalized Health Market- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/personalized-genomics-market.html
Europe Molecular Diagnostics Market- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/europe-molecular-diagnostics-market.html
Medical Microbiology Testing Technologies Market- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/microbiology-testing-technologies-market.html
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. The firm scrutinizes factors shaping the dynamics of demand in various markets. The insights and perspectives on the markets evaluate opportunities in various segments. The opportunities in the segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analysed, which will determine growth in the markets over the next decade.
Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers, made possible by experienced teams of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants. The proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453