Multifunction printer Canon Pixma TS3322 allows you to print, copy, and scan multiple documents at the same time. When you use this printer to complete your task, its great features will give you a pleasant experience. An important step to continue using your printer is downloading the correct printer software and drivers. Canon Printer ts3322 Manual is easy to set up, just a few simple steps. To begin configuring your Canon Pixma TS3322 printer, you need to use Easy Wireless Connect technology on your PC. to do so
- First, quickly click and hold the hotkey for your printer device. Stop pressing the button when the LCD shows a bright light.
- On the printer's LCD, make sure the two horizontal bars and the Wi-Fi icon in the lower right corner are blinking.
Information about Canon Pixma Ts3322
The paper compartment in the back of the Canon Pixma TS3322 makes it easy and quick to refill regular paper and photo paper. We also offer a 2-cartridge FINE hybrid exchange ink system that uses the latest model equipped with wireless connect. The Canon ts3322 scanning is a state-of-the-art printer and flatbed scanner in one. Scan with the Canon ts3322 from your tablet or smartphone using AirPrint, MopriaF Print Service, or the Canon Print app. From there, you can print using your Wi-Fi-equipped desktop or laptop.
How to install the Ij.Start.Cannon Ts3322.
- There are several ways to configure ij.start.cannon/ts3322. Less than
- Visit the website ij.start.canon/ts3322 to get printer software and drivers suitable for the Canon Pixma TS3322 printer.
- The driver file will open. Downloaded files can be opened by double-clicking or using the right-click menu. Wait for the installation to complete.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the printer on your device.
How can I get the Windows setup files for Ij.Start.Cannon Ts3322?
- Go to https://ij.start.cannon to install the software.
- After the download is complete, click the file to start setup. Select "Begin Setup"
- A network security warning appears in a new window. After reading the warning, select Next.
- The license agreement will open in a new window. Read the agreement and click Yes to continue. Selecting No will cancel the installation of the setup. In another field, choose to accept or decline the message request.
- If you choose I do not agree, you will receive another notification. Select OK.
- Click Yes to accept the connection method.
Depending on the type of connection, a window will ask you to select a network name. You can now select your network name (SSID) from the dropdown menu. If you don't know your network name, refer to your router's manual. After selecting the SSID, enter the password on the next page.
- The connection is now complete. Select Next.
- If your printer isn't recognized, try temporarily uninstalling your security software. If you don't want to disable your security software, you'll need to open the printer's network connection port. See your security program's documentation for details on how to open these ports. Select Next when you're done.
- Click Continue Online to begin downloading and installing additional software.
References: How to scan with a canon ts3322